14. Cooking

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I returned home much earlier than usual to prepare a surprise for Y/n. I was feeling very guilty to wake her up early in the morning though, I know it's not my mistake. Y/n wasn't home yet, but I don't know that when she can appear so I decided to do my work fast.

I quickly changed into some casual clothes and tied an apron around me. "Let's go!" I mumbled to myself and entered into the kitchen.

Y/N'S P.O.V.

I entered the house being all tired after a looong day. I just wanted to throw myself onto the bed. When I was tiredly dragging my body towards my bedroom a sudden voice halted my steps.

"Good evening ma'am." One of my maids bowed and greeted me.

I gave her a small smile. "Good evening." I started moving towards my bedroom again.

"Ma'am? Sir want you to wear this." She gave me a bag.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Sir want you to wear this." She gave me a smile. Well, I heard that before but why he want me to wear this?

Without further questions, I rushed to my room and changed into the dress provided. It was a very beautiful yet elegant dress. White colour with blue pattern of flowers were making it much more beautiful.

 White colour with blue pattern of flowers were making it much more beautiful

I went downstairs. My eyes were searching for Jimin when one of our maids came to me and asked me to follow her. I did what she asked me to do. She took me to our poolside.

My mouth hung opened when we reached there. A gasp left my mouth. The poolside was beautifully decorated with lanterns and rose petals. Among them, a table was placed at the center with a beautiful man standing beside it, giving me his eye smile.

My heart started beating at an uneven pace. The maid bowed and left but I stood still. Jimin came to me, held my hand and dragged me along with him towards the table. "Come..."

Like a gentleman, he pulled out a seat for me to take it first and then took a sit opposite to me. The table was also decorated beautifully.

 The table was also decorated beautifully