30. Green Maze

Recap~

SOMEONE'S P.O.V.

"KILL HIM!"

People started screaming and kicking me without any mercy. I begged them to stop, but they didn't. The pain was so much, that I was almost in tears. I spitted some blood but they didn't care. Slowly, my body started feeling numb...

Suddenly, all the passengers fell on the ground, towards the front and at that time I realized... We are falling...

Our plane collided harshly with the ground. Impact was so hard that few metal pieces from the seats flew and struck inside my body. One metal piece hit me right on my chest... On the left side... the pain was so much...

After some time, I stopped feeling any pain... Everything went numb... But I could feel my body losing all the blood... Slowly... Slow-ly... S..l..ow..ly... Slo-w......-

And everything blackened...

End of recap~

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and tried to recognize my surroundings. It seemed like I was in the middle of some place, with fresh green leaves and brown sand surrounding me.. A Forest...

When the flashback of me jumping off the plane struck my mind I-Y/n!! Where is she!? I was going to get on my feet when I felt something heavy on my arm. I looked in the direction only to find unconscious Y/n.

"Y/n!" I quickly got up and kept her head on my lap. "Baby open your eyes please!" I said in a begging tone. I lightly slapped her cheeks 2-3 times but nothing worked. "Where is that bag!?" I asked no one in particular and looked everywhere for it. Finally, I found it near one of the trees.

I took out our water bottle and rushed to Y/n, with bag in my hand. I sprinkled few drops of water right on her closed eyes. She squinted a bit, and at last slowly opened her eyes. I let out a sigh in relief and hugged her instantly. "Thank God you are okay..."

She hugged me back, tightly. "Where are we?" She asked, face hidden in the crook of my neck and lips near my ear lobe.

"I don't know... But atleast we are alive..." I smiled and pecked the side of her head. She hugged me more tightly and lightly kissed my neck.

"I am glad, we made it..."

"Yeah.."

After a few minutes, she stepped back a little but still didn't leave my hand. I took out our mobile phone, intending to call someone but my bad luck there was no signal. And of course... It's a forest for God's sake!

"Let's go! We will have to find a shelter before it's too late. " I squeezed her hand and dragged her along with me.

20 Minutes before the crash

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

"It's of no use! The petrol level is already so low... And we can't just land anywhere because there is a GOD DAMMIT FOREST just below us!" He yelled. "The plane is gonna crash!"

The moment that sentence left his mouth, everyone in the plane gasped, even Y/n. I hugged her tightly and hid her face in the crook of my neck. "Jimin..." She called out my name, on the verge of crying.

"Shh.. it's okay. Everything will be fine." I myself wasn't sure if everything will be fine or not... Is this the way our love story will end...? But to be honest... I won't mind if I get to die with the love of my life. Not in this life, but atleast we can be together in heaven...