38. A beautiful mess

Recap

"The dresses! I want this, and that and that too and this in 3 colors!" We switched the roles- now I was a 5-year-old with sparkling eyes throwing a tantrum in a toy shop.

He chuckled, "Buy whatever you want baby but out of all, 3 dresses would be of my choice. Done?"

"Whyyy?" I gave him a suspicious look.

"Just like that" he smirked.

"No no no." Too risky. Nope.

"Baby..." There he goes again! This bitch using his powers against me!

"Ok ok fine. Now buzz off." I stuck my tongue out at him and kind of ran towards the dresses section.

"It's gonna be fun." Jimin bit his lower lip and walked towards the anonymous section.

End

I plopped myself down on the bed with a thud and an exhausted sigh left my mouth. "I'm tired" I mumbled particularly to no one.

Jimin chuckled. "So soon?" He placed all the shopping bags on the table near the wall, except one. "Get up"
He offered me his hand.

"Why?" I turned to the other side.

"Try these."

I peeked behind to see him pointing at the bag he was holding.

"What's this?" I completely forgot about the deal. He gave me a blank look. "Oh" and then it struck me. "Later" I turned again wanting to take a quick nap before dinner.

"Hurry and get up or else." He tried to threaten me.

"Else what?" I narrowed my eyes, sending him a glare. He put the bag on the bedside table and kneeled down on the bed. He pointed both of his fore fingers towards me and started moving them. "Oh-" oh God no. I seriously hate tickles and to top that, I'm 10 times more sensitive due to pregnancy these days. "Ok ok I am getting up!" 

I jumped out of the bed, picked up the bag from the table and rushed to the dressing room. "Hey! Take me with you!" He shouted from behind, rushing after me. But thankfully, I was fast enough to slam the door shut on his face. 

"Ha!" I mocked, chuckling afterwards. I peeked inside the bag to find nothing out of ordinary. It was a plain black t-shirt with something scribbled on it in white. "What? If he wanted to buy me a plain shirt, why did he ask for the deal?" I quickly changed into it and walked out. "Here" I stood there like a homeless person. 

There was a smirk on his face. "What?" I couldn't understand. It was a plain black t-shirt with something scribbl- I rushed towards the mirror. "What the fu-" 

'I have a husband. I love only my husband. I am not fat. I am pregnant because my husband loves me too much'

"Now that's something I would love you to wear every day." There was a proud look on his face. 

"They make these!? Like for real?" I was confused, who the fuck even thought of manufacturing these!?

"Yes honey,  they do."

"Cringe af." I was disgusted to say the least. Whoever designed this should resign immediately. 

Jimin clicked a few pics of me in that shirt. And I posed a little for him, you know the infamous middle finger and emotionless look. "Time for the next one." He handed me another bag.

I whined a little and proceeded for the next one. Only two dresses more, you can do it. 

I undressed myself, throwing a few curses at him and opened the bag. The first thing that left my mouth was, "Awww." and the second was, "What the fuck."