31. Trespassers?

Recap~

That sight- that fucking sight made me loose my mind, my self-control, my everything! How can someone be so beautiful!? The longing feeling came back into my mind along with the feeling of fear. What if... I wouldn't have found that parachute... We wouldn't be alive right now... I wouldn't be able to see her beautiful face, feel her soft touch, listen to her rant... Nothing... Ever again...

That overwhelming feeling struck me hard along with longingness... and just like that... I lost my self-control.

I ran towards her and smashed my lips on hers, hard.

I wasted no time in entering my tongue inside her mouth and devouring it like it was my meal...

Our tongues fought for dominance... But of course... Mine won. I devoured each and every inch of her mouth. I didn't want to let her go, but our short breaths and need for oxygen forced us to part away...

I kept my forehead against hers... And took a deep breath...

"I love you, baby..."

End of recap~
(Next morning)

The moment I saw some light outside, I decided we should move. I couldn't sleep whole night, worrying about Y/n's and mine safety. You never know when some animal might come inside..

I walked towards my sleeping beauty and crouched beside her. "Y/n, wake up. We should move now." I shook her a little. She whined and turned the other way. "Wake up, we got to move now." I shook her again but she ignored me. Ok.. now I will have to do something.

I kept my cold hand on her bare stomach and slowly moved it upward. She shuddered a little but still didn't show any signs of waking up. I took my lips near her ear and blew air inside. She shivered and immediately sat up.

"Okay okay, I'm up!" I grinned and pecked her cheek.

"Good morning baby."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Fuck you."

I laughed. "Gladly, but not right now. We gotta move." I jumped on my feet and offered her my hand. She accepted it and got up as well. We gathered our belongings and wasted no time in departure.

Y/N'S P.O.V.

The moon was still hanging in the sky but now, a bit blurry because of the sun which was ready to lighten up the whole sky. Maybe it was waiting for the clock to hit the right time. It was showing 8:36 am in my phone, but by seeing the darkness... It definitely wasn't around 8:36 am... Which means... We weren't in Korea or even near it. Congratulations to us.

Jimin was leading the way with the help of flashlight. It was quite difficult to walk through these dense leaves and large trees. Continuous cooing of birds and monkeys were heard but thankfully, there was no sound of wild animals like lion or tiger..

I didn't know in what direction we were walking in because our compass wasn't working either. When I asked Jimin what his plan was, he just answered "Right now, just move. We will definitely get out of this forest." And by this answer, I was sure he didn't have any idea where we were going, either.

The sun was completely out, and the rays were lightening everything up. We were walking for like two hours already with no signs of any improvement. There was just one improvement- that is the forest was getting lesser and lesser by the time. And a proper path way was made, leading us to somewhere.

Jimin said it's a good sign, and it means we are closer to getting out but it's been 30 minutes already and I see no sign of getting out. And I don't know why, the more we walk further, the more my feeling of 'something bad is going to happen' increases.