33. Kiddish

(This is the slight change that I made in the previous chapter. Please do read it!)

Recap~

"As your passport and visa is missing so it's a bit difficult to send you people back immediately. The arrangements to send you back can take more than 24 hours.. though."

"It's okay. I can just call my private pla-" Jimin started but I cut him in the middle.

"It's absolutely okay with us! Can I know which state is this?"

I know Jimin was going to say that he will just call his private plane but I didn't want to go just yet. I have heard that India is a nice place, like there are many monuments and tourist places here. Because of hijack we missed our honeymoon in Australia... How about we celebrate it in India? Though it will be just for one day.. but still enough.

End of recap~

I looked at my right- the mountain caps were hiding under the blanket of snow with sunrays falling on them, making them glow like gold. On my left- I could peer into the deep hollows of Earth. Everything was so beautiful and perfect. The light breeze slightly grazing against my skin, blowing my hair away with it's every wave.

I was having the best time of my life when suddenly- *beep beep*
I looked behind me and saw a soft toy like creature running my way, using it's cute little paws. I smiled at it, it looked so adorable.

Following behind him, came another soft toy.. then another.. and the number kept on increasing. They all were running towards me in a herd. Hitherto, I found them cute but the moment there speed increased and their *beep* *beep* sound got louder.. I panicked.

I wanted to run away but there was no way out. They reached almost near me and started jumping on me. I screamed at the top of my lungs-

I shook my head and blinked twice before opening them completely. "What a wierd dream.." I mumbled to myself. The *beep* *beep* sound still continued. I looked towards the door and realized that our doorbell was ringing since a long time.

"Gosh.." I looked at Jimin and noticed him sleeping peacefully. I really didn't want to disturb his sleep but my body still felt sore from last night because of course we didn't stop just after the bath. Jimin was 'horny', again.

"Yahh." I said in hoarse morning tone and shook his body a little. "Wake up you sloth." I chuckled at the 'new' name. But he didn't budge.

"Wake up or I'll kick you off the bed." I whispered in his ear. He purred a little but didn't wake up. "Geez." I gave up at last and got off the bed.

I picked up his shirt from the floor and wore it. It almost reached my mid thighs so I was fine.

I unlocked the door and looked. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Good morning, Miss. I am so sorry to disturb your sleep." He bowed. He was dressed in the staff uniform of this hotel. I nodded and smiled, saying "it's oka-". But not really letting me complete my sentence, he nonetheless continued. "One of the officers from yesterday asked me to give you this." He smiled again.

It was a letter. I smiled and mumbled 'Thank you' before receiving it. I locked the door and opened the letter.

Mr. Jimin and Miss Y/n,
This is the officer from yesterday, who escorted you to Hotel Taj. I would like to inform you that your arrangements of going back has been done. Your flight to go back is of today at 11pm IST. You are expected to reach the airport by 7:30pm IST due to some extra security measures. Don't worry about what you need to do once you reach there. I'll be waiting over there for you already.
Friendly advice- Leave Hotel Taj maximum by 6pm IST. Only then you will be able to make it on time. If you are planning to go out and explore a little, I'm so sorry to inform but you can't due to security issues. Though, personally I don't really feel like you have much time to explore either.