Chapter 49

okay soooo, we're close....

"Are you coming?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not sure" you said, "I might drop by."

"You have to" Jungkook said, "we had to talk to you yesterday but you didn't really get free."

"Okay I'll try. Bye"

You still needed an explanation from Jungkook and Taehyung and apparently they had to talk to you about something very important. On top of that you still weren't sure how to approach Jimin. You had to say so much to him but you had absolutely no idea how to go about it. It felt as if that one night turned your entire life upside down.. if it was in a good way or a bad way you couldn't tell.

You got free from work earlier than you expected and you weren't exactly in a mood to go back home just yet. So you went over to Taehyung's. You knew Jungkook would be there.. they were always together..

You were greeted by a shirtless Jungkook at the door, with his tattoos on full display, "you came!!"

"That's what she said" you said, "I'm glad to see that things are finally moving forward with Taehyung."

"It's not like that-"

"Save it." you said, smirking, "put on some clothes. It's not like I don't like seeing you shirtless but it's cold. Might snow today."

"Oh so you like seeing me shirtless?" he grinned.

"Forget it." you pushed past him and entered.

Yeontan was hopping all around you as you sat down. You picked him up and kept him on your lap.

"Where's Taehyung?" you asked.

"He's taking a shower" Jungkook said, putting on a t-shirt.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry.. were you planning to join him? Is that why you were shirtless?" you asked.

He threw a pillow at you, "no bitch. I slept over here last night. And we had been playing video games all day so none of us got time to shower.. I had just come out and you rang the bell."

"I smell lies." you said.

"Who's lying?" Taehyung asked, a towel wrapped around his lower body and his torso bare.

You sighed, "love the view but it is really cold."

Taehyung flexed his muscles, "I knew you always had the hots for me."

"Hyung that towel is pretty loose" Jungkook said.

"I know you love the view too Jungkookie." Taehyung said, smirking and Jungkook turned red as a tomato.

"Oh yes he does." you said.

Taehyung smirked again, "hey I was gonna wear that t-shirt" he told Jungkook.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook smiled with his bunny teeth showing, "I liked this one more."

Taehyung shook his head, "I'm never giving you my clothes again." and walked back towards his room.

"He's lying, he loves giving me his clothes." Jungkook whispered to you.

"I heard that" Taehyung shouted shutting the door and then opened it again, "I do like seeing you in my clothes though." he said and Jungkook turned red again.

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Are you gonna say whatever you were gonna say?" y/n asked for the tenth time in the past 20 minutes.