72 | Thief to his clothes

What an innocent photo by @II._kruts_.II.  Thank you!

☆ Please vote! ☆

Chapter 72: Thief to his clothes

"Your hands are freezing," I told Luke as he was trying to warm my hands in his.

He smiled, recognizing that it didn't help if his hands were colder than mine. He blew into our hands and rubbed his over mine with a smile that made me smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"No reason," he answered, standing in his bedroom, "I'm happy we're sleeping together tonight."

His bags from the Dubai vacation were by the door. He hadn't unpacked since getting back today. His bed was unmade, from when he jumped out of it a few hours ago to rescue me.

I felt safe in Luke's room. It was warm to me – signs and reminders of him everywhere. He let go of my hand and walked towards the closet.

"You can borrow a shirt, Minnie," he smirked, and repeated, "Borrow."

He was onto me. I was a thief when it came to his clothes.

"What's yours is mine," I replied with the same smile on my face. It only grew wider.

"I didn't realize we were married," he mumbled, walking towards me with his shirt in my hand. Then he bartered, "If you want to wear my shirt, you're going to have to take off yours."

My heartbeat started to quicken for the second time this night. Luke approached me and when he was close, he took the zipper of my jacket in his finger. He slowly unzipped it, creating butterflies in my stomach as he touched my jeans at the bottom. He let go of the shirt in his hand and lightly took the jacket off my shoulders.

I let him.

The jacket fell to the floor. Then he slowly touched the end of my shirt and my skin tingled at the feel of his fingers on my skin. He thumb moved in small circles around my hips, teasing me. His head leaned towards me and he kissed me, his tongue teasing me in a similar way.

Slowly, he raised my shirt, baring my stomach and pulled it higher over me.

My shirt fell to the floor.

"What do you think?" he asked, his fingers tugging at my bra strap, "Optional?"

My mouth had lost the ability to speak. Completely and utterly.

But my head nodded and with an easy clip, he undid my bra with one flick of his wrist.

That too fell to the floor.

Suddenly, Luke's lips crashed onto mine and kissed me deeply. He pulled his own shirt off and threw it aside with the rest of our clothes. His hand slid around my waist and pulled me against him, pressing his chest against mine. He leaned forwards and lowered me onto the bed, kissing me still, while his hands roamed over my upper body.

I moaned at his touch, feeling tingles all through my body. He knew what he was doing, and my moans encouraged him.

**

We didn't go too much further, since I wasn't ready, and I couldn't get the thought out of my head that his parents would hear us. It was hard to stop, so hard when his hands felt like they were doing magic to me.

"I don't think I need your shirt after all," I told him, deciding that I felt comfortable enough to be shirtless... in bed... with him.

Who have I become?