Ch.11 - Girls room

"How was your camping trip guys?" Sabrina asked the boys as she sat next to me in our favorite class.

"It wasn't as fun as I hoped-" Dillan was interrupted by Kyle elbowing him. "Ow!"

"It was good. Thanks for asking" Kyle responded politely. I didn't ask to be babysat Dillan geez, I thought to myself.

"And I assume you didn't get into too much trouble yourself because I didn't get any calls" Sabrina nudged me raising a brow.

"Yeah, I decided to hold off on throwing a massive party," I said sarcastically.

"Hey! We need to do that we haven't thrown one in a while!" Dillan said excitedly.

"I am not going to take care of you again!" I joked. "My bathroom can only handle so much of your throw up!"

"Aw but little Nat, I love it when you take care of me!" Dillan teased.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ohhhh Natttt" a voice sung from the front of the room. "Be a dear and assist me, please." Professor Wright said with a wide grin.

My friends all stared at me with confusion. "Don't ask." I told them blankly as I got up and walked to the front of the room.

"What do you need," I asked probably with a little too much attitude.

"Someone's grumpy today," she teased. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't trust you to not embarrass me or something."

She mockingly gasped and clutched her chest "Embarrass you little one!? I would never!" Why does everyone keep calling me little I'm literally taller than most humans! I glared at her.

She smirked, "Don't worry sweetheart I just need you to help me connect my laptop to the projector."

"Fine" I groaned.

"Good girl," she said with a devilish smile. It sent a chill down my spine. Get a hold of yourself, Nat, she's dangerous, I thought. But you love it, my mind responded. I am so fucked.

"Aren't you only like 29? Shouldn't you know how to use technology?" Sabrina challenged the Professor.

I liked Sabrina because she was like me. She didn't know when to shut up. When to give up when she was clearly not going to win. It made us either stupid or brave. I would argue both.

"Actually," She smirked, "I'm 938."

My heart stopped. And I looked up to see all of the color drain from Sabrina, Dillan, and Kyle's faces. We knew she was not joking. The class was laughing but we all stared wide-eyed at the 938-year-old vampire in front of us. The smirk that was plastered on the Professor's face spoke volumes. She was living for their fear.

"U-uh you're all set, Professor," I spoke up.

"Thank you so much, Nat," She smiled warmly at me. "You may be seated."

I just nodded and walked mindlessly back to my seat still thinking about how fucked we all were. The class went on and we all kept our mouths shut. I caught her almost laughing to herself every time she looked at us. We probably all looked still in shock.

"Alright, guys let's take a break. You have 10 minutes."

Thank God we had got a break every lecture. I don't think I could make it for 3 straight hours of listening to a history lecture. Sabrina, Liz, and I all walked to the bathroom.

"So, what the hell was all that about?" Sabrina asked me while washing her hands.

"Nat got assigned to Professor Wright for our cyber program," Liz answered for me.