Ch. 38 - Bottoms Up

NAT'S POV:

After I came 5 times I literally had to beg Cari to stop. I couldn't take it anymore. I was either going to pass out or die and it felt more like I was dying at this point. She apparently felt some ounce of mercy because she pulled out and let me go only to have my legs give out as I slid off the desk and onto the floor like the puddle that I was.

She laughed at me but picked me up and handled me gently as she dressed me. None of my body parts were functioning the way they should. My body was drained. I was limp and I could barely keep my eyes open. I genuinely did not know how I was going to get out of this office without her carrying me.

"Come on baby let's get your friends and go home," she tapped my knee to tell me to get up.

"Can you carry me?" I asked with the biggest puppy dog eyes.

"Baby," she laughed. "Normally that would work but I'm technically your professor here so it'd look a little weird if I'm carrying you."

"But I can't walk!" I whined.

"Well, you should have thought about that before you were a bad girl. Now hop up let's go!" She nudged me off her desk. Alright, deep breath you can do this! Your legs still work!

I pushed myself off the desk and my knees legit gave out and I hit the floor.

"Okay, I know for a fact you could have caught me," I groaned on the floor. Cari was laughing like a crazy person.

"I'm sorry baby," she said through laughs, "I couldn't help it! You looked so funny!"

This motherfucker!

"Fine! If you won't help me I know who will!" I smirked at her.

Emma, can you come to Cari's office? Cari hurt me, I pouted. It wasn't entirely a lie. I did hurt...everywhere.

WHAT! Emma screamed in my head. I'll be right there, honey.

"Nat...." Cari said concerned as I smiled at her psychotically from the floor. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Before I could respond the door burst open and my angry alpha entered the room. She saw me on the floor and Cari towering over me. That was enough information for Emma to attack. Within a second she had Cari pinned to the wall by her throat.

"Nat I swear to God!" Cari strained out in annoyance while I was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Was shooting her with paintballs not enough?!" Emma seethed and tightened the grip on Cari's throat.

"First of all," Cari strained and then in a blink of an eye, Emma was now being pinned to the wall. "I do the choking." She smirked and Emma growled and bared her canines.

"Will you relax Emma! I swear you're more hot-headed than me!" Cari laughed. "All I did was fuck her. She just needs help walking."

Then Cari turned to me and glared at me. "Which she shouldn't get because she's incapable of being good."

I just shrugged, "What's the fun in that."

Cari rolled her eyes playfully and let Emma go.

"Nat, why did you tell me she hurt you then?" Emma asked as she soothingly rubbed her throat.

"First of all, she did! She made me cum 5 times and now my legs won't cooperate!" I glared at my mate who was just smirking proudly. "Second of all, I was just hoping you'd kick her ass just for fun, ya know?"

"Nat," Emma laughed while Cari glared at us, "trust me, I'll always kick her ass for you. No questions asked!" We were both laughing now.

"Um, I was the one that had you pinned!" Cari cried like a child.