Ch. 23 - Mind Games

As much as I wanted to ignore it, since the day at the beach my heart has been aching to be close to Cari again. I usually hated Mondays but I knew today I would get to see her again and I tried to contain my excited heart but I'm sure it was very obvious to the supernaturals in the room.

"Do you think Cari is going to go easy on us now?" Liz asked the four of us. Before we could respond Cari burst through the door.

"Oh, missed my favorite toys."

"I think that's your answer..." I said under my breath mentally preparing for the next three hours of torment.

"Where is everyone?" Sabrina said looking around the room. She's right normally there were more students in the class.

"Maybe they figured out how to escape," I grumbled quietly to my friends. They all chuckled.

"Nat, sweetheart, did you say something? Speak up if you want to be heard," Cari mocked. It's a little early to start this game. But who am I not to play?

"Oh, sure no problem...WHERE IS THE REST OF YOUR CLASS PROFESSOR WRIGHT?" I practically yelled.

Everyone just stared at me like I was crazy or had a death wish. Probably both are true. But I just smirked because what is she really going to do...

"Someone is getting bold," she said cocking a brow. "I wonder how I can fix that..." She put a finger on her chin pretending to think. Okay, I have regrets.

"Let's play a game...Shall we?" she smirked.

I gulped audibly. I'm not liking where this is going.

"I'm good actually..."

"Oh come on Nat it will be fun!"

"Yeah, I don't think our definition of fun is the same thing..." I mumbled.

She chuckled, "you'd be surprised...anyways you clearly have a lot of energy if you're so willing to shout at me so why don't we put that to the test? I stand throughout this three-hour lecture why don't we see if you can too..."

Her face was plastered with a devious smirk. I was not about to let her win.

"I'd looove to," I said sarcastically. "In fact," I stood up and picked up my chair, "Here you can take my chair. If I would have known that you got tired from standing I would have offered it to you earlier." I smirked victoriously and set the chair down in front of her.

Cari gently grabbed a hold of the collar of my shirt and slowly pulled me forward so that I was close enough for her to whisper in my ear so none of the humans could hear.

"Thanks for the chair sweetheart. It's going to come in handy when I have you over my knee after class."

I fucked up.

"Wait..." I said panicked. "Please I'm sorry," I pleaded but she just chuckled darkly and let go of my shirt.

"Go be a good girl."

As I was standing next to my friends that were comfortably sitting in their chairs my mind started to race. She couldn't spank me? Right? I don't want that...right? We went on one date. Barely a date considering there were 6 extra people with us. We haven't even kissed yet. How do I always get myself into this...

I was brought abruptly out of my thoughts when the doors to the class flung open.

"Sorry we're late," the bitch herself sang with sarcasm.

"What are you doing here Becky. I thought I made myself clear." Cari was spitting every word out with venom.

"It's BECCA," she spat back. "And we're in your class now, silly." Becky was surrounded by her gang of idiots as they walked into the room as if they owned the place.