Author's Note

I started writing this book with no intention on anyone reading it. For me it was my creative outlet. If you couldn't tell by the highly specific knowledge on cybersecurity that I causally placed throughout the book. That is the field that I study and there's not a lot of room for creativity when you're doing math all day.

In my mind I'm constantly creating stories and characters (I know I'm probably crazy but who isn't?). I figured if I could put my ideas to paper then maybe I could stop daydreaming all day and get some work done. Yeah that was a stupid thought...instead I end up creating a 42 chapter long book...lol didn't waste anytime...

But my intentions changed overtime as more and more people started reading this book. I wanted to bring joy to other people. Make people laugh with my stupid humor because I know we are all struggling from this pandemic. It's been so isolating so I thought maybe I can bring comfort to people by bringing them into this world with me. A little break from reality. I know I needed it.

Instead what I found writing this book, is that it was bringing me joy. You guys were making me laugh. I read every comment and every message and nothing put a smile on my face faster than seeing your witty responses and kind words. I kept my interactions to a minimum because I wanted you to forget that a person was behind the screen writing this. I wanted you to get lost in the world. I wanted you to make it your world.

So I sincerely hope that you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I truly fell in love with all of these characters (except Becky I literally cringed whenever I had to write her character). But each one of our 12 little disciples felt like a small piece of myself. And I'm not ready to say goodbye to them.

So I'm definitely going to continue the story in another book because I'm sad that I finished this one. I just need to come up with the plot for the next one. But I'm not going to lie I started writing this story without a single clue on what the plot was going to be. I had an idea and I just went with it. I was only half way through writing the book when I was like, fuck what's a plot again?

So moral of the story I went in blind but somehow it came out okay. The plot changed like 40 times. Like I wrote 4 chapters in a row going in a completely different direction but after I reread them I was like this is hot garbage and deleted them all. By the time the next chapter was out each week, I rewrote the chapter at least 4 times until I was finally happy.

So hopefully that quells any curiosity about the book's origins, my intentions, and the absolute chaos that lives in my brain. I love you all! If you want to help me brainstorm for the sequel I'm all ears! If you have any other burning questions ask in the comments or wherever you like.

When the second book is out I'll update this one to let you guys know. But forewarning I have a thesis project I am working on all summer so I will try my best to start the second one quickly but I need a little break.

As for other books... just know that my gay ass will always be writing gxg books with plenty of queer characters. Women-loving-women still desperately need more books for them. Representation is so important.

As for my excuse to make all my books kinky as fuck and dark as fuck....well I don't have an inspirational reason. It's just fun! And if you made it this far then there's a good chance your brain is just as dark as mine. So judge me, or love me bitches!

With all my love,
-your psychotic author