Chapter 3

SVU Season 16: Episode 6 & Blue Bloods Season 1: Episode 1

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as The Special Victims Unit.
These are their stories.

"Detective?" I heard someone say, I looked up and noticed Sam one of the few officers here who doesn't look at me like I am the worst person to walk this earth.

"Yes Sam?" I respond as I look back down at my computer.

"An officer is here to see you. He says that its important." Sam told me before walking away.

I continue writing up my report when I heard a voice I never expected to hear.

"Hey." Jamie said walking up to my desk, causing both Fin and Sonny to look at us.

My head snaps up "Jamie?"

He scratches the back of his neck "I need to talk to you about something. It's important."

I nod to him "Ok. You can go in that room; I just need to put this in the file room, and I'll meet you there."

He nods walking over to the room as I get up and put this file away, not looking at anyone.

MEANWHILE SONNY POV

"Who is that?" I ask Fin knowing good and well who that is.

He sighs "Jamie Reagan."

"The Police Commissioners son, why is he here?" I ask him confused.

He nodded "He is Aylssa's older brother."

"You mean to tell me that Emma is the daughter of the commissioner?" I ask completely shocked.

"Yep. It's a complicated situation and its not my place to tell. Come on we have a case." Fin said getting up.

I grab my stuff following, why didn't she tell me?

BACK TO ALYSSA POV

I walk into the conference room; I see Jamie pacing around "Why are you here Jamie?"

He looks at me and sighs "Do you remember the stories grandpa told us about Blue Templar?"

I was shocked but composed myself "Of course, part of the reason I became a cop. To help people. But now the rumors are they were running drugs, guns you name it. Why?"

"What happened the night Joe died? What was the plan?" He asked staring out the window.

I felt like I had been punched in the gut as to what happened that night, I haven't thought about that night in forever.