Chapter 14

*This chapter will be in 3rd person POV, it may change so make sure to pay attention. Also, the first part of this chapter you will notice it breaks up each person or group who finds out about Alyssa. Just make sure to pay attention! *

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as The Special Victims Unit.
These are their stories.

3rd PERSON POV

They arrived at Bellevue just moments again, Fin wasn't aloud any further than the waiting room. They told him they would update him once they knew something. He looks down seeing Alyssa' blood on him he shakily pulled his phone out of his pocket, he dialed Olivia.

"Fin, I've been calling you. What's going on?" Olivia asked quietly as she rushed into her bedroom.

Fin couldn't stop the tears rushing down his face "Liv... There was so much blood."

Olivia's heart froze "Fin what happened?"

"She... She was... S-shot... I tried to get to her as fast as I could." Fin said almost with no emotion as his mind replays when he found Alyssa in a pool of her own blood.

Olivia would have collapsed without the dresser she gripped onto "Where is she Fin?"

"Bellevue. They won't tell me anything." Fin said looking around as NYPD officers were rushing in "I heard gunshots so I ran to them as fast I could. I saw two bodies down; I am assuming one was her CI and then Alyssa was on the ground looked like a GSW to the stomach. I called it in and now I'm at the hospital."

"I will be there soon." Olivia hung up changing out of her clothes then running out to the living room causing everyone to look at her concerned "We need to get to Bellevue now."

She grabbed her bag as she looked to Lucy "I need you to stay here with Noah. Do not let anyone in until I know what happened to her."

"Happened to who Liv?" Barba asked her confused as everyone was grabbing there stuff.

Olivia looked to Sonny who you could tell he had an idea "Alyssa. She's at Bellevue, she was shot."

Sonny felt like his world was collapsing in front of him as everyone ran out the front door.

MEANWHILE

Frank was in his office going over something with Garrett while Baker was outside his office at her desk when an officer came rushing up to her.

"I need to speak with the commissioner now." He said practically out of breath.

"Slow down. He's in a meeting, what is it?" Baker asks him.

He was struggling to catch his breath but once he did the words, he spoke had Baker out of her seat "Detective Alyssa Reagan is currently in surgery at Bellevue. She was shot."