Chapter 11

SVU Season 16: Episode 22 & Blue Bloods Season 1: Episode 21

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit.
These are their stories.

Fin, Nick, and I pull up to the scene and go in looking at the security footage, after looking at it we head to find Liv.

"We got security footage. We also pulled all the traffic cams in the area." I said kissing Sonny.

"Unis are canvassing. So far, no witnesses." Nick says.

"Okay, check other surveillance. See if we can get the kidnapper walking away." Liv says before turning to Fin "Fin, get a sketch artist for Mrs. Dugan. And, Nick, in the meantime, go to the restaurant. Speak with Mr. Farhidi. There are passport issues, custody issues, the works." She says to Nick before Nick walks away.

"And Mrs. Farhidi?" Fin questions.

"Take her to the precinct." Liv says before turning to Sonny and me "Carisi, Reagan go to that yoga class. Find that phone. And try not to make out in the car. Please."

I chuckle as Sonny grabs my hand mumbling under this breath "On it."

When we get to the yoga studio Sonny walks in like he owns the place, walking right up to the desk "Detective Sonny Carisi. NYPD." He says showing his badge.

"Hi, are you here to sign up for the stress reduction class?" The lady asks us.

I giggle causing Sonny to glare in my direction but turning back to the lady "Uh, no, I'm here to pick up a cell phone. It was left inside."

He goes to walk in when she stops him "Wait, you actually can't go in there right now cause they're already in Adho Mukha Svanasana, so. Downward facing dog. They need to be listening to their bodies."

"Um, well, okay. I'll be very quiet." Sonny says glancing to me.

"Unless you have a warrant, I can't let you disturb the class." She tells us.

I pull out my phone calling the phone as we hear it ringing "Kind of hard to hear your body over that, right?"

"Excuse me." Sonny said while everyone looks at us as Sonny walks in grabbing the phone.

"Look what I got." He says holding the phone up before we walk out.

As we were walking to the car Sonny smirks at me "I would like to see you do the downward facing dog position for me."

"In your dreams." I say laughing as we head back to the precinct.

When we get back Sonny goes to investigate the phone with Liv and the wife. Fin works on getting the pictures to Nick. I continue working on leads for the case when an officer walks up to me "Detective we have someone here to see you."