Chapter 10

SVU Season 16: Episode 19 & Blue Bloods Season 1: Episode 20

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit.
These are their stories.

I was putting make up on when I felt Sonny come behind me "I need to get ready or we will be late."

"We can be a little late." He says as he pulls my panties down spreading my legs.

I can feel his smirk as he kisses my neck "You look way to sexy like this not to take you."

I moan as I feel him push deep inside of me, he always felt so big compared to other guys I have been with, but never disappointing me.

He started pounding into me harder, "Don't stop." I moaned out as he hit that spot inside of me. He kept going until I could feel myself tightening around him, I released all over him causing him to release himself inside of me. He slumped over me as we both panted.

"Now we can go to work." He said kissing my neck and going to clean up before we headed to work.

Sonny and I walk in like giggly teenagers, but immediately stopped when I heard Liv talking "So a group of kids from Tribeca Academy went off campus today for lunch and had a rainbow party."

Fin looked at me confused "A rainbow party?"

"They're still having those?" Sonny asked as we were putting our coats on walking out.

"I thought they were a suburban myth." Amanda comments.

I shrug "Yeah, well, apparently not."

"Explicit photos were taken, and then they went viral at the school, so we've got a lot of kids, panicking parents." Liv says.

"Did I miss an episode of Girls? Remind me what a rainbow party is." Nick says as we get into the elevator.

"Remind you? It's when, um, when girls wear different shades of lipstick and they take turns on the guys." Amanda says.

"Yeah, the first guy to get every color of the rainbow, he wins." I say as I smirk at Sonny knowing he's thinking the same thing I am.

"Come on. We'll brief each other in the car, guys. Let's go." Liv says.

TRIBECA ACADEMY
157 FRANKLIN STREET

We get to the school; the principal meets us and explains the situation. She brings us to where the parents are, and they are all fighting and complaining. We each take one of the kids to interview. Mine didn't give me any information really. Sonny and I go speak with Barba while Nick and Liv talk with a 2 of the parents.