Chapter 8

SVU Season 16: Episode 15

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit.
These are their stories.

"Van 1, Benson and Reagan on Howard street. Party in progress. Street's quiet. What do you have on Lafayette?" Liv says into the walkie.

Fin responds "Car 1, all quiet here. Still freezing our nuts off."

"Funny, it's 70 degrees and balmy a block west on Crosby." Amaro says as Amanda laughs in the background.

"I'm not asking for a weather report, guys." Liv responds.

We sit there watching the feed from Carisi's view and I notice all he can do is stare at a girl's ass "I'm gonna kill him." I groan.

I pull out my phone to shoot him a quick text "Carisi hasn't moved in 20 minutes."

Alyssa to Sonny: Keep looking at her ass and that's the only ass you'll see for an awfully long time.

Liv must have picked up on my anger "I'll goose him." She pulls out her phone texting him as well.

"I got a minivan with blacked out windows." Fin says into the walkie.

Liv and I look at the surveillance cameras "Minivan, two in the front."

I watch as girls get out of the van and I notice a familiar face "Wait a minute. We know this woman. That's Selena."

We connect eyes as she holds the walkie up "Fin, Amaro, all units. The female handler is known to us. We'll have to secure her before she gets upstairs."

"Copy that. Targets are in position on Howard street." Amaro says.

"We'll get the girls, you go up." Liv says into the walkie as we get ready to grab them.

Once the door buzzes and opens we run over "NYPD! Let's go!" Liv says grabbing Selena.

"Ladies hands up. Hands up, you know the drill. Up, now!" I say pushing the girls together "Come in a line, form a "v." Come on, get your hands up. You know the drill, come on. We're going this way. Come on, come with me. Let's go."

"Up against the rail." Liv tells Selena as I have patrol officers take the girls.

She starts talking to Liv in Spanish, so I walk over with a smirk "Save it, sweetie, 'cause I know that you speak English."

Back at the precinct I bring up Selene walking into Liv, "After everyone's processed, take this piece of crap into holding."

I nod in response taking her to get processed and to holding. When I get back Liv fills me in on the lady is claiming she is undercover, so she asks me to sit on the conversation. I was walking to her office when I see dad's service men walk in which means he's here. I look to Liv as she nods and calls Amanda in talk with them.