Chapter 16

SVU Season 17: Episode 6

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit.
These are their stories.

17 Weeks Pregnant

"Come on were late already and it's your fault!" I scolded Sonny as we got out of the car

He chuckled "It was your fault. Since you got pregnant you've been glowing and when you were doing your makeup you looked amazing, I couldn't help myself."

"Shut up." I said blushing "Grab the gift."

He grabbed the gift and put his other land on my lower back leading me in, we look around until we find Amanda standing with her mom and Fin.

"Hey, Rollins, sorry were late." Sonny says walking up.

"Ha it's his fault, hey Manda." I said hugging her.

When we pulled away her mother cut us off "And who's this charming young man?"

"Sonny Carisi, ma'am." He says shaking his hand then gesturing to me "This is my girlfriend, Alyssa Reagan."

She looked at me weird "Oh, thank you both for coming. Champagne?"

"Yeah, sure." Sonny says glancing to me awkwardly.

She hands him the glass then one to me "Here you go."

"Thank you but I can't drink." I said pointing to my growing bump.

"She's 17 weeks pregnant." Sonny said putting his hand on my bump smiling.

She has an annoyed look on her face leaving us in some tension when Amanda finally breaks it "You can put that gift over there."

Sonny nodded kissing my head "Okay."

"Don't worry I picked it out." I whispered in her ear earning a smile from her.