Chapter 7

Blue Bloods Season 1: Episode 15

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as The Special Victims Unit.
These are their stories.

ALYSSA POV

"Please tell me this isn't happening!" Sonny groaned out as we laid cuddled up on the couch watching Avengers Infinity War.

I chuckled "It's not over yet. We have to watch Ant-Man and The Wasp, then we have Avengers Endgame!"

He holds me closer to him "I love movie nights."

I look up smiling at him as he kisses me passionate making me straddle his lap.

MEANWHILE 3RD PERSON POV

Frank stood outside smoking a cigar with Mos. Donahue, enjoying the night air. He has spent the last few days thinking about his daughter Alyssa and the ceremony for Joe.

"I need a little time." Frank said handing him a cigar "Life is good, Walter."

Donahue laughed "Where did you get these?"

"Don't ask." Frank says as Donahue chuckles.

They stand there smoking the cigars as Frank sees a car engine revs and tires screech as it came at them. Frank jumped over Donahue as shots rang out. Franks service team drives up quickly jumping out "10-13! 10-13! Corner of Beaver and Williams, in Manhattan. I repeat, 10-13! This is Car One. It's Reagan. The PC's been shot."

ALYSSA POV

I jumped when I heard the hard pounding on Sonny's apartment door, I grab his shirt throwing it on knowing it will go down to my thighs and slowly get up.

Sonny groans "What the hell." He says pulling has pants on and walking to the door.

Sonny opened the door and greeted whoever it was, I couldn't hear what was being said but when Sonny turned, and I saw Baker my heart stopped.

"Alyssa." She said with a frown "There's a car downstairs. We need to leave."

"Why?" I say with no emotion, I knew her being here meant it was something with dad.

She looked at me shaking her head, I looked her in the eyes "Say it."

"