Chapter 17

SVU Season 17: Episode 8/Blue Bloods Season 2: Episode 8

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit.
These are their stories.

19 Weeks Pregnant

"Did you talk to the doctor about this at your appointment?" Sonny asked her as she wiped her mouth

She glared at him "Maybe if you had come to any of my appointments you would know that I have, and they have given me everything possible."

"I'm sorry honey I will be at the next one." He said helping Alyssa stand up "I have to go; remember you are meeting Liv at the park with Noah."

She nodded facing the shower as she blinked back tears. She runs her hand through her hair as she turns the shower on before stepping in, once she hears the door shut and she releases the tears. Lately she felt like he is barely present in this pregnancy, like he's pulling away from her.

She heard her phone going off, so she turned the shower off before stepping out grabbing a towel.

She picked it up as she began to wring out her hair "Hello?"

"I have called you twice! You need to get to St. Vincent's, it's Grandpa." Linda says as her heart stopped.

She hung up grabbing the first set of clothes she could find before heading to the car.

When she pulls up to the hospital, she pulled her phone out and sent a text to Liv,

Alyssa to Liv Benson: At St. Vincent's. I'm fine

She watched as she saw her dad's motorcade pull up, she got out rushing over to him "Dad."

He stops turning towards her "Sweetheart you should be resting."