Chapter 18

SVU Season 17: Episode 11

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

 These are their stories

22 Weeks Pregnant

"Noah, where's the apple again?" I ask Noah sweetly "Where do we have the apple, can you give it to mom?"

"Thank you! Done. Now, can you show me..." Liv says before seeing Lucy "Sorry, Lucy. One sec. Can you show me the orange?"

Noah shakes his head, and we laugh "No... That's ok buddy."

"I'm sorry, Lucy. What were you saying now?" Liv asks as Noah keeps bringing me the fruit from his cart "The Crivellos... that's the other family that you work for?"

Lucy nods "Yes. There are two kids. I walk the younger boy, Luca, to school. I went over this morning to pick him up, and his mom sent me away. She was acting really strange. Something was... off."

Liv and I glance to each other before I speak up "How do you mean?"

"Her voice was really shaky. She was really nervous. There were red marks on her neck too." Lucy says gesturing to her neck "And her husband was there, yelling. Maybe you guys could swing by?"

"We do have time before our conference." I say looking to Liv.

We say goodbye to Lucy and Noah, then head to the address Lucy gave us.

Olivia knocks on the door when an older lady answers the door "Hi. Lisa. Olivia Benson and this is Alyssa Reagan."

"Sure. Noah's mom and aunt." She says nervously.

Liv nods "Yeah."

"Lucy's not here." She told us.

"Well, actually, we stopped by to speak with you." Liv says as I try to get a look inside of the house.