The School Trip~ (Part 3)

Hello there everyone! Sorry for the long update  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh mah gawd. I made it until 9.1K reader. I thought that's impossible for me :'3 thanks for reading guys...~

~~~~~

(Y/N)'S POV

I woke up in an early morning.

Miyako hasn't wake up.

I slowly walk towards the curtain and open it slowly.

The sun shines on me. There's a kind of a light brushing my cheeks.

I yawned while looking at the morning view that I just saw.

I make a glass of (hot chocolate/coffee/green tea) and take a deep sip of it.

Looking at the clock, it still 07.00 o'clock.

Don't know why I woke up this early.

Maybe because of yesterday event? Ah... it's so embarrassing. But... I am happy after all.

Anyway, this is our last day for the school trip. There's on more place and after that, we'll go straight to our hometown.

Now... in this rate of time, Haru still sleep? I... guess?

HARU'S POV

I've woke up just a few minutes ago.

I can't sleep well last night.

Why is that? Can somebody give me the reason?

I just don't understand.

THIRD PERSON POV

A few minutes later, just after you woke up, Miyako woke up and then yawning.

"Morning, Mi-chan. How was your sleep?" You asked to her and then take a deep sip of your drink.

"Morning, (Y/N)... I guess I've got a very good sleep. Noow... what time is it?" She asked and then brushing her eyes.

"It's 7.20 AM." You answered slightly.

"Owh well, I tought I was late. But I guess, no..." And after saying that, she fell into the bed again.

"Oy, oy. You'd better not sleep again. What if you late? Better get ready now." You said and then shake her body to wake her wake up.

"Hmm...? I guess you... right." She buried her face in the soft (Colour) pillow.

"Well good. So I guess, I'm going to take a bath now. After I finished, you'd better take a bath." You said and then prepare your things and go to the bathroom.

~TIME SKIP~

A few minutes later, you've finished taking bath and now's Miyako's turn.

You dry your hair with the hairdryer and suddenly heard a knock outside.

You turn off the hairdryer and walk towards the door.

You open it slowly and saw your teacher.

"Miss? You've finished already?" She asked to you and smiled softly.

"Yes. I... finished already. But my roommate still preparing herself inside." You explained.

"Well, I guess both of you better hurry. And sorry but, the schedule change. So, we're all going home earlier." She said. And those things that she said, make you quite shock and relieved.

"Well.. okay miss. Thanks for the information." You said and smile warmly.

"You're welcome." She answer and also smile.