Christmas, Winter!

somekind of christmas present to all of you! xD
rachanananase
Dino_Reads_FF

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

THIRD PERSON VIEW

December 24.

You wore your favorite sweater with a (colour) short. You sat besides the window, looking towards the white yard, covered by snow. Drinking a sweet hot (drink).

"I guess today will be such a boring day." You thought to yourself. Haru said he got something to do. Your family's not arrived yet at your place. They will spend the whole holiday with you.

Your phone vibrates as you saw Haru's name appear on the display.

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Haru: "Where are you?"

(Y/N): "Umm, my house."

Haru: "Can I come?"

(Y/N): "Sure. But oh, I thought you got something to do."

Haru: "It's finished."

(Y/N): "Umm, okay. Well, hurry up and get here. I am so bored."

Haru: "Okay."

Then the conversation ends. You're actually very happy.

Few minutes later...

"KNOCK, KNOCK!" After you heard that, you walked towards the door and open it. "Hi!" You greet then hug him. His body is so cold and there are some snow on his shoulder. "Come in, it's warm here." You closed the door behind Haru then start to prepare a hot chocolate.

"No, you don't need to do that. I am about to ask you go." He said while sitting and clapsing his hand together. "What? Where?" You stopped then smiled. "...just change your clothes and I will take you there." He finally smiled. "Okay," you ran towards your room and open your closet. You want to look very good for today.

You finally choose a (colour) shirt, a (colour) mini skirt, with stocking, and a (colour) fluffy jacket. Then you sat in front of your mirror, doing some makeup and give your hair a bit treatment. Now your hair is (hairstyle)!

"Okay, I'm ready!" You jumped im front of Haru and giggled. "Beuatiful." Haru smiled and give you a short peck. He took your hand and now both of you are outside your house. You grab your keys and lock the front door.

"So... where are we going?" You looked up to Haru and giggled. "You just have to follow me, (Y/N)." He took your hand and held it all the way.

The streets are full of chirstmas accesory. There is one big christmas tree with it lamps. They lit the whole streets. People laughing and smiling, children buying new toys, colorful lamps everywhere, this year's christmas is very magical.

Haru suddenly stopped for a while and then pulled you in to the building that seemed familiar. "Here we are." He let go of your hands and smiled. "Ice skating rink?! Oh thank you!" You chuckled and hugged him for seconds. "You are welcome. Now, let's take those boots and start this." He said then walked towards the counter.

You and Haru play together in the ice skating rink for about two hour. You're still new so sometimes, you fell and Haru helped. Haru teaches you some beautiful trick and you managed to do some of it. After the ice skating rink, Haru take you to a gift shop.

In the gift shop he let you bought few things you want. Like a santa plush and some christmas decorations for your house. "What do you want to buy, Haru?" You ask while looking to a beautiful snow globe. "No, I dont want anything." He looks towards the snow globe too. "Well, I guess I'll buy one of these snow globe for you." You said and then took one (colour) snow globe.

On the way home, Haru keep holding your hand, he iust wont let go. "You are sweet today," You smiled to Haru and looked at him. "T-thanks." His cheeks are pink, so adorable! "Hey, would you come over to my house for my family's chirstmas party tommorow? They want to meet you... well, I also want you to come because tommorow is a special day and I want to spend every special day with you..." you said shyly. You looked down and gripped his hand tightly. "Sure,"

The next day...

"(Y/N)...? Where is your boyfriend? You said he will come," Your mother asked while preparing some of your favorite special food on the diming table. "Um... he will come! He's just a bit late, kaa-san!" You're just looking towards the main door, hoping there will be a knock. "I bet your boyfriend is just a stupid guy." Your brother snorted while he's saying those harsh words. "Aniki, he is much better than you. Ugh, you piece of... ugh." You're holding back some curses because it's christmas and you want to keep it saint ( omg xD ). "What did you ju--" your brother's words cut by a knock from the door. You're rushing and then opened the door. Haru is standing there.

Haru is standing there with a deep blue suit and an organized hair. He looks taller because of that suit and of course, look sexier. You have told him before to wear suit, of course. You family is a formal family and always do christmas formaly. Wearing dresses and suits, piano, and a grand christmas tree. "H-Haru...! Come on in!" You looked down, trying to hide your blush. Haru get in to your house and bow a bit, giving greetings to all of your family members. You little sister smiled happily and run towards him and start to talking nonsense.

Your brother stood at his place, open-mouthed. You mother approach you and whispered, "I never thought your boyfriend would be so goddamn hot." "Mother!" You laughed a bit and punch her shoulder. "Welcome, Haruka!" You father approached him and gave him a small hug.

Seems like your family liked him already.

"Oh dear, sit down here! Let's start our christmas dinner." You mother smiled and showed Haru his chair. It's right besides you. "You know, hisnsuit match your dress. You wore (colour) (length) dress and he wore blue gentleman suit. Well, good for you." You brother whispered and sat on his chair.

He's a bit tsundere, huh?

Everyone ate tasty food that served. There are, (foods that you wants). "So, how long you guy have been together?" You mother asked while slicing her food. "Um... about two years." You answered. "Haru, I heard you love swimming. Have you won some competition?" Now your father asks. "Yes, I have, sir. About two or three big competition." Haru smiled but he seems a bit nervous. "Um, I guess me and Haru are going to look for some fresh air." You smiled and tapped Haru's shoulder. He follows you to the yard.

"I bet you are nervous." You chuckled and caress his cheeks. "I am." He sighed and smiled. "Thank you for coming, sweetheart." You smiled then pulled him close. "Anytime." He just stood, not replying your hug. "Okay so, are we going in there now?" You laughed and looked towards the dining room. "Please, not now." He said, expressionless. "I love you, merry christmas and happy new year, dear." You kissed him lovingly then he kissed you back with the same way.

"STOP KISSING AND JOIN THE DINNER!" your brother shouted and it startled both of you. "Goodness!" You and Haru ran back to the dining table and after that, the dinner went smoothly until the end of the night.

"I love you too, (Y/N), merry christmas and happy new year."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Still open request!