The School Trip~ (Part 2)

So sorry about the very long update... anyway a notice! I guess it'll be the same for another story. A quite long update. I am sorry... but still, I'll do my best! ('▽`)ノ♪
●•●•●•●

(Y/N)'S POV

We entered the hotel.

It's so big and when we get in I looked around like a fool.

"Oy! Don't be like that! This is just a hotel...!" Miyako say as she poked my shoulder.

"E-eh well... okay... I'm just... shocked. I guess?" After saying that I smiled and I guess... blushing.

Well Miyako? She used to stay in a big hotel. She's born in a wealthy family.

After check in, we walk to our room.

Makoto in the same room with (C/N) and I'm in the same room with Miyako.

I'm the who open the room door and I'm the one who get in first.

And the Miyako turn on the lights.

And all thing in front of me was clear.

That room have a (brown/orange/purple) colour.

There's two single bed there.

And also... well yeah, things that a hotel should have.

We put our bag side by side and then walk around that room.

"Oyy... (Y/N), let's choose our bed shall weee?" Miyako talk from the bathroom.

"Sure." I answered. Now my position is in the bedroom.

I sit on a comfortable wooden chair.

Really, it's very comfortable.

Miyako walk towards me and then sit on one of those bed.

"Soo? Which bed do you want?" Miyako asked to me.

"I'll choose the one that close with the window." I answered simply and looking to the big window.

"Well... okay. Tee-hee!" She answered and then walk to her bed and let her self fell to that bed.

"KNOCK, KNOCK"

I heard a knocking sound.

"Why don't you open it? I can't move a muscle...~ this bed is way to comfortable..." she said and the buried her face in the white pillow.

I walk towards the door and open it.

And so I saw Haru there.

"Eh?"

Anyway I am confused.

"Hi."

He said and wave his hand a bit to me.

"Wait what? Haru why are you here? This is the girls area."

"Well... I'm sneaking to get here." He talked so simply.

"Wha-whaat...? Oy, oy, this is bad. What if a teacher found you?" I wishper to him in a very low voice.

"Well, no they won't because I'm going after this."

"Eh? Then if that, why'd you visit me here?" I asked and leaning closer to him.

"I just wanna say, 'Meet me at the pool cafe in the night after all things finished for today'." He explained to me and I listen closely.

"And then... why'd you visit me? You can just email or text me." I say another word.

"I just want to meet you." He answered simply.