Jealousy

You and Haru are a couple now.

He always treat you good. Anyway, you two are a new lovebirds. You always go home, studying, and do a few more things together. Just the two of you.

This day, Haru, Nagisa, and Makoto's childhood friend will come to Iwatobi for a visit. He is Gou's brother. "Hey Gou, what is your big brother alike? Does he looks like you? Scarlet hair, bubbly, and things." You ask Gou. You are her senpainow her well.

"He is kinda hot. He has a scarlet hair, just like me. But he is not bubbly." She says. Seems that she loves her big brother quite much.

"Wow. I wonder if I can I meet him. I want to know my dolphin's childhood friend." You say while looking at Haru from the small park at the school. He is sitting near the window and that makes you can see him clearly from the place where you sit with Gou.

"Sure. Go to the swimming club after school. I'll be waiting for you, then." Gou says and smiles.

"You sure? Thanks!" You grips her hand and smiled.

TIME SKIP

The school is over and you go to  the swimming club with Haru. Walking side by side.

"So, (Y/N), why did you decided to come with me to the swimming club?" He asks.

"Well, Gou said, her brother will come to this school. And, he is also your childhood friend. So—that's why. I wan't to see him." You say and smile.

Haru's expression changes. He's surprises by your words. "Oh," Then he fall into silence. His smile is all gone and turns into a pout.

"Haru?" You ask. But he is not answering. Before you realize, you and Haru are now standing steadily in front of the swimming club.

"Ah! (Y/N)-chan! What takes you here?" Nagisa greets you cheerfully as usual.

"Eh? I want to see Gou's brother! He's also your childhood friend, right? I wan't to know more about Haru. You know, his past, bla, bla." You answer innocently.

"Oh!Anyway, He is here now! Come on!" Nagisa pulls your hand. You look back at Haru and he is still pouting like a little boy who lost his ballons. "What's wrong with him? Did I made a mistake before?" You think.

"Hey, Nagisa. Who is she?" You hear a voice, so close behind you. When you look back. You slightly see some scarlet hair.

"She's Haruka-senpai's girlfriend, (y/n) (l/n)! I've already told you before about her, aniki." Gou appears behind him and smiles to you.

"Oh, so she's that (Y/N) that you always talked about?" He asks and narrows his eyes on you.

"Nice to meet you, Matsuoka-san. I'm (Y/N), Haruka's one and only bae." You bows a little and chuckle at your own words.

"Well Haru, you got a quite a girlfriend huh? I didn't know you are into cheeky girls." Rin bows a little, replying yours and he also laughs. "I'm Matsuoka Rin. Nice to meet you too." He says and looks at Haru. After that, he pats your head. When you see Haru, his eyes widens and he seems a little taken a back.

Rin keeps patting your head. He's not stopping it. It's such an awkward moment.

In a second, you feel like someone pull your shoulder back. "Eh!?" When you look back you see Haru's face. He embraces you. "Ha-Haru!?"

"She's mine. Nobody can touch her except me. She's mine, Rin." He says. Now, he squeezes you tightly, making it harder to breathe. You are blushing real hard.

"Wow, okay, okay. I won't touch her anymore. Fine. I was just being friendly." He says as he also rolls his eyes.

Haru stops squeezing you and suddenly pulls your hand.

"H-Haru?" He takes you out from the swimming club.

He takes you somewhere hidden. Nobody is there. Your heart beating fast. Really fast.

Haru suddenly leans close and kiss you deeply. First, you are surprise by how he acted. But now, you seemed enjoy it. "Don't be close with Rin or anybody because you're mine." He whispers sweetly in your ears. You can feel his sweet breath.

"I will never, ever cheat on you. You are the one. I am your only one. You don't have to worry about things such as; me getting close with your friend." You smile on him, trying to convince him that everything will be just alright. Haru's eyes soften a little by little. "Alright," He looks away but smiles a little, showing he is okay too now. "Now here, kiss your one and only bae gently." You chuckle and hang your hands on his neck. Haru closes his eyes so you do the same, preparing yourself for the gentle kiss.

He kisses you. Long yet very sweet and you can't even sense some traces of anger. "Oh, I love you." You say as you both pulls out, only to look into each other's eyes. "I—love you too."

_____________________________________

I changed the ending.

Why? This isn't a smutty chapter. I'm a little lustful the time I made this chapter.

So okay, pardon for everything that maybe make some of you feel a little uncomfortable.