It's Called Period

THIRD PERSON VIEW

She let her tears roll down her cheeks as they watch a movie about dogs trapped in Alaska's storm.

     He thought the film was not so sad. It confuse him seeing her crying so loud. He asked her why and she replied with a yell, "You men just don't get it!" which sent thrills down his spine. He could only apologize for not-so understanding though he got confused himself.

     He thought it was better to leave her alone to sob for those winter dogs from the movie. But he was just wrong. When he got up to leave her from the couch, she cried louder, as if forbid him to leave. So he decided to sit still.

     He didn't say anything out loud—he was just saying things for himself. Wondering why she became so emotional for like, nothing.

     He got no clue. He feels useless and powerless, not having any clue what to do to make her feel better.

     Makoto, he probably knew how to handle this sort of things. He texted him while she's biting a pillow to stifle her frowns and yells.

     About a minute later, he gets a reply from his olive-haired friend. He said, maybe she's stressed. Haruka looks up, thinking many things that could make his beloved stressed. Was it because of him?

     From the corner of his eyes, he sees her sobbing and trembling; her eyes are swollen with her cheeks red. When he saw her like that, he felt a little broken inside, thinking it's best to give her at least a hug or a cuddle.

     He scooted over and placed his arm around her shoulders, though a little hesitant. Seconds after, she snuggled into his chest and sobbed harder than before. He could feel his cheeks got hotter than before with his heart thumping loudly he could hear it with his eardrums.

     He thought he should say something but nothing came to his mind. She hugged him, pulling him closer to her a bit possesively.

     He never minded when she gets a little possesive or protective. He sometimes got bothered but actually pretty happy to think someone cares about him more than he cares about himself.

     "Haruka," She started. He looked down at her and wiped away her tears without saying a word. "I want a (food)." His eyes widen as she gaze into his ocean-blue eyes. "I'll get that for you later." He stroked her head as she pouted in response. "Now, please?" Her pout made him powerless until he couldn't think of anything else beside spoiling her. "Uh, okay?" The crease between his eyebrows looks deeper as he said those words to her. "You sounded unsure." She muttered, looking away with tears on the corner of her eyes.

     "Okay." He repeated. "Was it sounds sure enough?"

     "Not really, actually."

     "Okay, princess."

     "Good, I believe you."

     He sighed in relieve as his girlfriend laughing to herself loudly—loud enough to make him almost close his ears. "What's so funny?" He squinted his eyes as his brain works for him more than usual. "You, calling me princess." She laughed—almost guffawed.

     He got more confused than before. She didn't believe his 'okay' before he mention 'princess'. Now she's laughing like it's the funniest thing in the world to confuse her boyfriend.

     He got up and she stopped laughing to look up at him with a quizzical looks on her face. "Where to?" She asked, laying down on the couch with her eyes on him. "Convenient store. You want me to buy you (food), right?" He looked down at her as his lips curved making a smile. "Mm, I think I don't want it anymore." She said as she placed two of her fingers under her chin. He almost frowned before she grunts loudly.

     He crouched down beside the couch, placing his hand over hers. "W-what's wrong?" He asked worriedly after seeing her pained face. "H-hurts." She hissed as she placed her free hand on her stomach. "W-what do I do to help?" On a split second, he thought being a girl is rough. She grunted before answered, "My hot-water bag." He frowned, trying to figure where she keep that bag. "In the kitchen," She said weakly. "near the microwave."

     He rushed his way to the kitchen, looking for the hot-water bag. When he found it, he quickly pour a hot-water to the bag, making his palms feel warmer. He's back with the (color) hot-water bag and placed it on her stomach. "Better?" He leaned in and kissed her forehead, trying to soothe her. She could only nod despite the pain from around her stomach. "I-I'll get you to your bed. Please bear it a little." He said before lifting her easily like she was just a mere feather. She grunted after he lifted her, making him walks faster to her bedroom.

     He laid her on her bed and placed the hot-water bag on her stomach again before covering her with blanket. "Rest." He muttered before making his way to leave her, forcing her to sleep. "No, don't leave." Her hand was held out, trying to reach him. Looking at her pained face made him powerless as a man. He made his way to her bed, laying beside her on his side.

     "(y/n)," He called her with such a gentle voice while wiping away some damp strands of (h/c) hair from her face. "I'm sorry if you are stressed because of me. Or I-I'm sorry not knowing what to do when you are stressed like this." The apologetic looks on his face made her smile endearingly. "I'm not stressed, Haru." She chuckled as her eyelids grow heavier. "So, why? What happened?" He leaned in and pressed their forehead together. "It's called period, Haru. P-e-r-i-o-d. Period." He looked away when she treated him like she treated a child. "I bet you have learnt about it." She said, kissing his cheek. "That was probably the symptons." Haru blinked some few times. "I'm sorry, did I bothered you?" She sighed. "No." He answered curtly.

     "But next time you think you're going to have your period or whatever, tell me and I'll be there." He chuckled and placed his arms around her shoulders. "I never know how periods are like so, m-maybe tell me?"

     She laughed before grunted again and inhaled. "Okay, prince."