Going Home

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in charge of doing some works in class after school. I just need to do some report and clean the board. I'm supposed to be alone at this hour. My classmates who was also in had gone home. But well, I'm not alone.

     "Hey, when will you finish your works? I wan't to go home." It's Haru. He keep waiting for me in front of the class, leaning listlessly against the door frame. "If you want to go home, you can go first." I says. I don't want to make Haru, my boyfriend wait for me to get my works done.

     "I just can't leave you alone, (Y/N)." He says and enters the classroom.

     "Then help me here." I says and throws the board eraser I had in my hand.

     "Mm, okay." He answers curtly then walks straight to the board.

     He starts to wipe it until it's clean enough.

     "Okay! I finished my report!" I says and smiles happily that my job's done.

      "Really? well, now you just need to give it to the teacher's room." He says in a somewhat husky voice and walks closer to me. Suddenly—

THIRD PERSON VIEW

     Haru leans in closer, closer, and closer. Your face is only a few inches from his. "Ha-Haru? what are you doing...?" You stammers out, getting nervous as you think that your heart might bursts in seconds. He pulls you into an embrace, out of the blue. He kisses the top head, sending you a warm feeling inside your heart.

     "Haru?" You calls out to him, making sure he's alright. "Bear with it just a little longer. I'm so tired." He says  and rests his head on your shoulder. His regular breathing caress a little part of your neck, sending your heartbeat into a frenzy. You brushes his dark blue hair gently, full of affection. "Well, go ahead. I don't mind." You says and keep brushing his hair, interwining your fingers with his hair.

    "Thanks." He says; keeping his head on your shoulder. "But hey, I thought you wanted to go home." You asks, looking at him quizzically. He looks up and smiles. "I just want to be alone with you, actually."

     "I need to give this report to the teacher's room, wait for a bit, okay?" You says and pushes him back gently but he lets go of you only for seconds before he pulls you back. "Goddammit, wait!" 

     "The report could wait." He says and suddenly, warmth spreading on your lips as his lips lands on yours. "H-Haru!" You tries to push him back; he's too strong, you know you can't defeat his strength.

     "You horny ass boy!" You smacks him on the head, making him takes a step back and grunts. "You didn't have to smacked me. You could just said no instead of smacking someone." He reflexively places a hand on his head, rubbing it softly. "I know you wouldn't stop if I just said 'no'."

     "Well then, go with me to the teacher's room to give this report, won't you?" You says then walks away from the classroom, leaving Haru—who's staring at your back alone at the classroom.

What Haru wants finally fulfilled; to go home and to be alone with you.

----------------------------------------

i fixed some grammars (idk if some are still wrong. at least it is so much better)

i also cut some paragraphs that might be a little inappropriate, but awkward. I know I could make a better inappropriate thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)