Sci-fi-Action Movie

Heyy I change the cover and sooo what do you think? Please give me some comments ><
---------------

(Y/N)'s POV

"Haru, we have to watched this!" I said as I place my head on his shoulder and smirk. "Sci-fi-Action?" He said while cooking. As usual, he's only cooking with his apron and swimming pants. His abs are pretty exposed and made my heart flutter. Well, even though I've seen more.

"Of course it's sci-fi-action. Sci-fi-action is sooo trending now!" Then I hugged him from behind. "What is it about?" Well, seems like he's not intersted. "It's about a girl named Katniss who is chosen to fight in arena with the other district and her own partner, Peeta! Only one person who can win it. They have to kill each others! It's called, The Hunger Games." Then I tried to sound dramatic.

"I have heard about it. They said it's a good film." Oh god, why Haru only talks a little?
"Yes of course, babe. And you know what? We have to watch it!" And I hugged him tighter. "When?" Haru had problem with walking now because I didn't let him go. "How about today? We both free." Finally I let him go. I mean, I go. Not him. "Sure. 9 PM?" He said while cutting a carrot with his knife. "Okay 9. I'll go buy some snacks for us. What do you think?" I popped behind him and kiss his cheek. "Yes. Thank you." His cheeks turned a bit red.

HARU'S POV

Actually I've never watched sci-fi before. Everyone talk about sci-fi. I prefer to swim than watch that sci-fi-thing. I don't understand why (Y/N) really likes sci-fi. She said it's thrilling and had a lot of message for human. I don't really understand. I just said yes to her because it has been a long time since the last time we hang out together.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Since it's still 12 PM, you decided to read a sci-fi book. It's called (book name). It's one of your favorite. "Haru, you have to read this!" you shouted as Haru passed by. "I'm going to taking bath." He continue to walk towards the bathroom. "Haru!" He finally stopped. "Can I read in the bathroom?" You asked shyly. "Why?" "This is our day so... I just want to stick with you. Can I...?" While hiding yourself behind that thick book, you smiled. "Okay." He keep walking as he answer it. "Thank you...!" Then you follow behind him.

You didn't followed him while he got changed. You just wait outside and after he called you, you come to the bathroom. There is a (colour) small chair in his bathroom. You sit there and continue to read that book.

There is no conversation. Both of you just doing your own things.

"You're not going to take a bath?" Finally Haru broke the silence. "I guess no. I am into this book. Sorry for being a nerd or something." You're still sticking to that book.

"SPLASH!"

"Wha- Haru?! Just what are you doing?!" You jumped while still holding your book. You looked at Haru and saw him just sitting there. Looking innocent. "Stop trying to be innocent." You walked towards him and he's still closing his eyes. "Well, you are not going to be relaxed after I get you...!" You run carefully and grab a bucket that's full of water. You run back to Haru and pour water to him. He opened his eyes in shock.

"(Y/N). Not funny." He looked at you carefully. Gazing with love but also seemed playful. "Who says I'm trying to be funny?" You giggled and he pulled you down to the bath tub.

"Haru!"

"Got you," He looked at you and smiled a bit. You are now all wet. Well, wet because of the water. "You know, the weather is cold and I can't take it. You already know that and now you're taking me to the bath tub." You rolled your eyes and suddenly you felt something sweet on your lips. Sweet and soft.

It's his lips.

"Haru..." you said between that kiss. "G-get up. Go change with my clothes then prepare some snacks and the movie.

It's still 2 PM but maybe Haru's head is getting upside down?

(Y/N)'s POV

After that kiss, Haru's face is always a bit red. It's so adorable! Everytime I approach him, he's tensed and then covered his face.

Gosh, my boyfriend is so adorable.

~TIME PASSED~

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Finally, it's 9 PM already. You've sat on Haru's couch and holding a big pack of potato chips. Haru's still cooking mackerels in the kitchen. "Come on, Haru! Katniss Everdeen is waiting for me!" You shouted while throwing some chips to your mouth.

5 MINUTES PASSED

"My dear Peeta Mellark! How long will you stay in that kitchen?" You pouted and crossed your hands.

"Stop calling me with another names." Haru says from the kitchen.

"Then hurry up...!"

10 MINUTES PASSED

"Oh please, Gale Hawthrone! what are you doing there?! We made this deal to watch in at 9." You frowned and walked towards the kitchen. "Wait. Please don't come any closer to the kitchen." He said as he give you his palm to see. "What's in there?" you crossed your hands together and walked away from him angrily. "Just see." His voice is very low and deep.

30 MINUTES PASSED

You're accidently slept on Haru's couch because you are angry and also sleepy. Haru walked towards you with something on his hands. It smelt good. "(Y/N)," He put his things on the coffee table then shake your shoulder lightly. "Hnn," you opened your eyes a bit by bit and smell something good around you. "What is this smell? Seems like it's not a mackerel." You keep sniffing and found something beautiful on the coffee table.

It's a cake with a Mockingjay, the bird from The Hunger Games movie. "You made this for us to eat?" You asked slowly, afraid tears will fell from your eyes because of happiness. "Yes. I think it's our day so I made something that maybe made your day." He looked away but still expressionless. "Owww, I love you. I just love you." You hugged him tightly and chuckled.

"I don't wanna eat that. It'll be such a waste if I ruined that Mockingjay. It's too... good." You mumbled and laughs a bit.

"For now, let's just watch it." He said as the movie start.

After that, both of you are just cuddling together while watching The Hunger Games movie.

--------------

Hey! Would you guys please leave some request? I would like to do some requested story. So please :) Thanksss