Breakdown (pt.3)

(Y/N)'s POV

     I decided to sit besides Haru since days ago. He slept for almost an hour since this flight.

     To sit far above the land is one of things i avoid. To be honest, I freaked out on my first flight. Haru's faint, steady sound of breathing calm me down and make me feel at ease. I take a little glance from the corner of my eye to see Haru—just to check if he's still sleeping.

     I lean in until it's only inches and I can smell his cologne which is very familiar. "Haru," I sweep some hair from his forehead then run the back of my hand to his jaw. He mutters something—half asleep. I pull back my hand, afraid is he wakes up because of me. I sit back on my seat slowly—trying to be as silent as possible.

     "(y/n), look at this!" Miyako pops out all of sudden from her seat which is right in front of mine. I startle and jump from my seat a little. Once I realize how loud she was, I turn my head towards Haru. He lets out some little grunts and trying to get some more comfort from his seat. He opens his eyes slowly and blinks for few times. "Baby, you can go back to sleep. I'm sorry, Mi-chan was very noisy." I push his shoulders with some powers because he's so muscular and all but he fight back an I lose. "No, I can't sleep now." He says. His voice turns me on a little—husky yet full of affection. "S-sorry, Haruka." Miyako says as she pulls the corner of her lips awkwardly. "It's fine. I slept for too long, though." Haru rubs his eyes with the tip of his finger.

     "(y/n), this is the resort i booked few days ago. It's a little far from San Jose, the capital city of Costa Rica. But really, it's so amazing." She says and hands me some papers. "Hm?" I suppose Miyako printed few informations about this resort.

     "This is awesome."

"What resort is this?" I narrow my eyes and chuckle in disbelieve

"What resort is this?" I narrow my eyes and chuckle in disbelieve. "It's Lapa Rios in Osa Peninsula. Looks amazing, huh?!" Miyako squeals happily and cover my ears with both of my hands. "Chill," I scrunch my nose. "Somehow it looks like a resort for honeymoon or something like that." Haru furrows his brows while saying his sentence with a husky voice. "Y-yeah." Miyako says and lower her voice. "This is good for you guys!" She gasps a little and clasps her hands together. "W-what?" I answer nervously and looks down to hide my blush. "I mean, look at this!" Miyako snatches those papers from me and starting to flips some pages.

 "I mean, look at this!" Miyako snatches those papers from me and starting to flips some pages

"See? Isn't it super?" Miyako's grin so bright and cheerfull that makes me feel ugly. "Yeah." Haru says. I can see his lips are twitching a little which is pretty surprising. "What?" I curtly turn my head to see Haru, furrowing my brows. "I'm going to have some paradise with you, (y/n)." He whsipers in my ear, sending me shivers down to my spine. I'm really sure I blushed pretty hard so I turn my head to the small window and covers my cheeks using both of my hands.

TIME SKIP

THIRD PERSON VIEW

     "(y/n), baby. (y/n), wake up." You groan a little as someone shakes your shoulders. "We're here." The familiar voice finally managed to get in to your head, bringing you back to consciousness. "Really?" You says while rubbing your eye with the back of your hand. "Come on." Haru strokes your hair then pulls your hand gently; giving some powers for you to wake up fully. "Yeah," You answer and try to stand up even if it's feels a little wobbly.  "Come on, (y/n)! Show your holiday spirit!" Miyako pinches your cheek as you and the others walking away from seats. "Yay." You clench your hand and fist the air around you with a flat tone. "Right." Miyako says while rolling her eyes.

     "So," Makoto suddenly says. 

     The eight foreigners standing in front of the airport, waiting for a driver to pick everyone from the airport. "Where is the driver?" He continues. "He'll be here soon. I know him as an acquaintance here." Miyako answers as she glances on her wrist watch. "Seems like you have some uncommon acquaintance." Daiki raises an eyebrow as his gemstone green eyes gazing at Miyako's sweetly. "Sorta." Miyako smiles then avert her eyes. Again, you try to stifle  your laughter at the sight. Maybe your work as a matchmaker could really work and happen.

      You turn you head to check on Haru who's very silent since he stepped on the airport. The heat in Costa Rica makes him a little sweaty and not too pale. The sunshine beams down on him, making his jaw seems more defined, and his eyes more blue; making your heart raises a little in your chest. "What?" Haru's voice ringing through your head; pulling you back to reality after lost in thought for a moment. "I-it's just that you look different here—in a good way." You smile and answer while also trying to hide your blush. "Hm," Haru looks away but you know he's blushing until his ears are red. You chuckle a little and stop after hearing a horn from a short distance. "There he is!" Miyako's voice sounds very cheerful; you sure that horn came from Miyako's acquaintance.

     The car's surprisingly big; the eight foreigners fit in. "This guy can speak, Japanese?" Nagisa whispers to Miyako with a suspicious look painted on his face. "Of course. His mother is Japanese." Miyako answers with another whisper and let out a chuckle from her mouth. "Mister, I'm Nagisa! Thank you for picking all of us here!" Nagisa blurts out. Sound of laughter and chuckles heard floating around—smiles painted on all faces. "You are welcome. You can just call me Julio." He speaks Japanese with a spanish accent (idk how it's sounds like. just imagine it) which sounds very alien for them—but at least they understood. "Where are we going now?" Rei asks out of nowhere, startle others. "Right away to Osa Peninsula. It's far from here so please, take your time to relax in the car." Julio says as he let out some little chuckles. "How far?" Rei asks again while lifting his glasses upwards. "You are keep asking because you don't have a map of Costa Rica, of course." Gou says sarcastically. "Oh, yes." Rei chuckles awkwardly as he fishes out a map from his bag.

    "Wow, it's far." He furrows his brows.

     "It is far." The scarlet haired girl answers.

     "We will stuck together here,"

     "I know."

     All eyes are looking at them who was just being close. Nagisa pretends to cough while Makoto's laughing softly and covers his mouth. "What?!" Gou blurts out—her face tinged a little red and she averts her gaze. "Oh, this is going to be a long ride." You laugh nonchlantly and Haru just smiles.

---------------------------------

BONUS CHAP ON TUMBLR