Replaced or Somekind

This topic might a little bit late but whatever.

I just wanna say that I'm

VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS MOVIE BECAUSE IT'S STEVIE'S MOVIE  AND THERE IS SPIDERMAN.

but what if my baby Steve dies in the movie.

NO NO NO THAT WONT HAPPEN.

oh lord, this movie is tearing me apart already.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HARU's POV

"OH MY MORTALS."  I hear a long scream just after that one and that come from my bedroom just when I'm about to drink my water. I run to the bedroom as fast as I could, thinking about many possibilities that could happen in there.

"(y/n), are you okay?!" I stop in front of the bedroom with wide eyes and heavy breath.

Yes, I stop in front of my own bedroom, panic, just to find my fangirling girlfriend crying while screaming uncontrollably.

"What happened?" I narrow my eyes and walk closer to the bed, annoyed. "OH MY, HARU. YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS." She cries again and again while covering her mouth with her hands. There is some loud sound coming from her laptop. Well, she use my speakers. "What?" I turn my head to her laptop, the source of the loud sound.

There are few people with suits or something, fighting each other. There are also two different teams, I guess. Oh, god. Now I know what is it.

It's the Captain America: Civil War trailer.

"Oh, Haru. You really have to watch the full trailer. The first one and the second one. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIE." She bites her lower lip, closing her eyes, and shaking her head in the same time. I thought she only did that if she saw me swimming. Now I feel like I'm replaced. "But this is still a trailer. How can you possibly sa—" She is glaring at me now. That's why I cut my sentence. "THIS IS MY FAVORITE. DON'T YOU DARE TO DOUBT IT."

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"THIS IS CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR." You slightly kiss Haru's cheek and then rolling on Haru's bed. His bed is big enough to handle you (after dating you for a while, Haru bought a new double bed ;) ). "So?" Haru says as he furrows his brows. "THIS IS TERRIFIC. THIS IS PERFECTION. OH, MY DEAR CAPTAIN AMERICA, MY LITTLE INNOCENT BOY." You squeal and hug Haru's muscular body tightly.

"Am I replaced?" Haru pretends to pout and that makes you stop hugging him and pause the trailer. "No, dolphin. It's—not like that. I mean, I love Captain America, yes. But not in the same way I love Nanase Haruka." You tilt you head only to kiss his soft lips and convince him. "Mm, I guess you are right, baby girl." He says between your kiss. That kiss almost turns into a make out session but your butt accidentally press the space button and that plays the trailer.

"Oh, shit. I'm so sorry." You laugh then change your position to pause the trailer again. "No, no. Don't pause it. I want to watch it from zero second." Haru shook his head and then lays down beside you and in front of the laptop. "Wow, I'm surprised." You smirk then set the trailer video to the zero second. "I have to support whatever my favorite girl likes if that's positive." And then Haru go back to his expressionless face but kisses your cheek.

"Alright, here is my universe."

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Actually, I was tempted to make this chapter into a smutty chapter.

I decided to not continue the smutness because maybe some of you don't agree or don't like smut.

BUUUUUTTT

If maybe there is anyone who agree or like smut, I will definitely write it oooonnnn my new tumblr account.

I'm dead serious.