Quarrel?

Hi, hi...~ sorry for the super long update ><

=========

THIRD PERSON POV

It's such a perfect morning.

Sunlight get in to your silent room.

You woke up in a pretty morning and you feel lucky about that.

Searching for your phone and you finally found it.

Feeling bored, you tried to messaging Haru.

To: Haru

Morning. Sorry if I bother you this morning. Wake up already?

(Y/N)

And after that you close your phone and take a sip of a mineral water.

5 minutes passed and you haven't heard even a beep from your phone.

You just stare to that phone.

"Maybe he doesn't wake up yet?" You can only think like that.

It should be a positive thinking.

And then you think that it's better to take a morning bath. So you go to the bathroom and enjoy the warm water around you.

~TIME SKIP~

Out from the bathroom, you walk straight to your bedroom and wear your uniform.

And then pick your phone and open it. Still, there's no message even it's not an early morning anymore.

"Ugh, what with him? sleeping in the bath tub?" now your positive thinking start to fade away.

"(Y/N)...! Time for breakfast-!" Your mother calling from downstair.

"Coming, mom-!" You answered and then took your phone with you then go to the dinning room.

"So what we have here, mom...?" You asked and then looked around.

"It's a (pancakes/waffels/bread), sweetie."

"Okay then."

~TIME SKIP~

You finished eating breakfast and then open your phone, still hoping there'll be a message.

But unfortunately, no.

"Even if it just a single stupid message, please at least answer it-!" Your emotions start burning around you.

And then you think it's better to pick him in his house.

And finally, now you're standing in front of his house and prepare your fist to knock the door.

And when you knock it, as usual nobody open the door.

So you just get in to Haru's house.

And like usual, of course, go straight to his bathroom.

And he's there.

"Haru? You just woke up or what? Why'd you not even answering my message...?" You tried your best to control your emotion.

"Lazy."

"So, you're too lazy to answer my message? That's it?" Your emotion getting harder to control.

Haru only look at your (E/C) and then advert his.

"Well okay. Maybe it just a simple thing but I don't like it when you turn like this. Okay so, if you even lazy to answer my message, it'll be much better if you don't talk to me today. So, bye." You said and then slam the bathroom door behind you.