These Rainy Days

-edited-

*gif's not mine

--------------------------   

Haru's POV

Relaxing inside the bathtub in an early morning have always been my favorite thing to do.

     While chilling, I turned my head towards the window besides my head. It's raining outside. Droplets of rain make some comfortable sounds outside. Some of those droplets knock on my window.

     Usually, at this rate of time, (y/n) will pick me and told me not to sank too long. But where is she? I wonder what she do right now. I would probably check her on after getting ready. I decided to open one of my mackerels can to eat some but somehow, it doesn't feel right. Maybe I'm not going to eat any this morning.

     I took my umbrella with me, together with my bag and go out of the house. On my way to school, somehow I feel like I forgot something important but I just can't remember what. I won't let it bother me. I'd better forget it.

(Y/N)'s POV

I lay in my bed, feebly. The only thing I could was just to roll around my bed, which is very boring.

     Covered in sweat and blanket, I sighed to myself. My feet are so much colder than few minutes ago. This cold bother me a lot.

     Living alone could be bothersome when it comes to this kind of circumstance. I wish Haru's here. Well, it's merely a wish. I hid my face with my (color) pillow while sighing to myself.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Haru was sitting on his chair while looking outside through the window. "Where is that girl now?" He thought, a little anxious.

     "Haru?" Haru turned his head as a familiar voice called his name. It's Makoto. Haru only looked at him, not saying anything. "Where is (y/n)?" Makoto asked while walking towards Haru. Haru shook his head and shrugged, acting like he doesn't care. "You don't know? She's your girlfirend... right?" Makoto asked, a little hesitant somehow. Haru answered with only a vague nod. "What if she's sick or um, worse?" Makoto's brows knitted together.

     Haru didn't answer. All he did was just to stare outside through the clear window. "What if Makoto was right?"

TIME SKIP

The school have ended while you're just laying feebly on your bed, sighing and frowning.

     With the school have ended, you get your hopes up; hoping Haru would come. "This is boring." You decided to get up with your head spinning. You walks with wobbly steps to the living room to watch some shows on TV. You turned it on and seconds after, there's a knock on the door. "Yes," You made another wobbly steps towards the front door and open it while holding your head.

     "H-Haru?" You wore a shocked face while actually quite happy. It feels like your heart stopped for seconds and come back alive, beating faster. "Mm," He answered while averting his gaze. With him averting his gaze, you get conscious of your looks; bed-haired, sick face, with a lazy-looking clothes. "W-why are you here?" You combed your hair with both hands, vigorously. "No reason." Still averting his gaze, his cheeks slightly crimsoned.

     "There has to be something." You pouted as you leaned listlessly against the door frame. You hoped he would answer something but instead, he hands you a plastic bag with (food) inside. It's one of your favorite foods. "Thanks, Haru." You said with a weak smile painted on your half-pale skin. He ruffled your head without looking at you. "Let's get inside, shall we?" You asked as you entered the house with Haru following behind.

     You sat on the sofa, Haru followed you; sitting besides you. "You," He said. "why don't you tell me that you're sick?"

     "I—I don't want to worry you." You said with my eyes gazing at his.

     "You're probably right."

     "What?"

     "No. Nothing." With that, he pulled you into an embrace.

     "Ha-Haru?" Your cheeks grew hotter as he kissed the top of your head. "L-let me do this for a little while." He stroked your back, soothing you with the touch of his hand. "You'll get cold if you hold me like this." You tried to push him away; instead of letting you go, he hold you tighter. "Don't really care."

     Trying to be more relaxed, you lean your head against his chest listlessly. His rapid heartbeat clear in your ears. The cold cause you get tired easily. As you find yourself in comfort, your consciousness fading slowly.

     With you sleeping in his arms, he let go and laid you on the sofa. He get up and went to your room to take a blanket to cover your body. He sat beside you and blushed slightly at the sight. He brushed your (h/c) tenderly, delicately. "Why are you so—" He muttered under his breath while kissing your forehead to calm you down as he saw your furrowed brows.

     Still staring at your face, he lost his consciousness a bit by bit.

*****

     Minutes later, you woke up with him sleeping besides you. The calm face he made when he's sleep is just too adorable.

     You brushed his dark hair and smiled at the view. His eyes flutters open seconds after you brushed his hair. "Mm, heh." You moved back as his eyes fully opened. "What are you doing?" He said in a husky voice, probably because he's just woke up. "N-nothing." You answered with a slight nervousness.

     "I think I like rainy days or downpours." Haru said nonchalantly.

      "Why?" You asked and leaned closer, with a smile fixed on your face.

     "It makes me stay with you longer than usual." He said while pulling you into another warm hug.