Breakdown (pt.1)

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Miyako starting to have dark circles under her eyes.

She never stop crying after she broke up with her boyfriend 5 days ago. She said, "Almost everything in this world reminding me of him." (y/n) can't see her crying and crying everyday. Miyako's eyes are puffy already and her mind is never seemed to be clear.

"Miyako, you'll be fine without him. He left because... because he's a douchebag." You said as you try to be as honest as possible but not to hurt her feeling. "I know, right?! He said 'everything is okay.' or 'you don't have to apologize.'" Miyako yelled and slumped her shoulder. "And now I know that all of things he said back then was fake! All fake!" Miyako shut her eyes then increase some more octave, making you want to close your ears but, no. "Calm your tits." You tapped her shoulder and pushed her down the little chair she sat in seconds ago. "Yeah," Miyako starting to do some inhales-exhales which helped her so much. Her breathing became calmer and her tears stopped rolling down her cheeks.

"Okay," You said while also trying to put your everything-will-be-alright-if-you-stick-with-me face. "I will take you somewhere place where we can relax and do lots of fun things together." "Yeah? Where?" Miyako tilted her head. "It's up to you." You said. "I don't know... I did said that everything in this world is reminding me of him, right?" Miyako said in a brittle voice and her eyes are wet with her tears again. "Right. I'll choose. Just-give me some times, okay?" You said as you patted her back a little and walked away to pick your coat off. "You're going to leave me here?" Miyako stood up, rushed towards you. "Yes, Mi-chan. I really have few things to do right now." You tried to do the best smile for your best friend while you are actually a little annoyed. "DON'T LEAVE ME." Miyako knelt down and held your legs tightly. "Hey!" You moved your leg to brush her off. "PLEASE." She said in a strident tone that makes you feel annoyed and uncomfortable. "Sorry, Mi-chan. I have to go. This is for your own good." You said as she finally leaves your legs and crawl back to her little chair. "If anything happens, call me. I'm afraid you will destroy this house not long after I go." You said and chuckled at your own words. Miyako just sat on her chair while sobbing uncontrollably. "I won't, you pig." A smile formed and her tears are starting leave her eyes. "Good luck with that." You said as you opened her house's door and leave.

(Y/N)'s POV

Miyako's heart is totally breaking in any possible ways.

I'm not quite sure if I can fix it. Sometimes, I can't even fix my own heart. How am I supposed to fix someone's heart while I can't even fix mine? I guess I have to ask someone about this; how to fix someone else's heart.

I clench my fists and take some deep breaths to assure myself that I'm doing a right thing. "Haru," I knock his room's door (basically, his front door's never locked so I just entered it easily). "I'm in the bathroom." A loud voice ringing through the little hallway. I take some heavy steps to the bathroom. "Haru," I open the door carefully and peek a little before I bang the door a little too loud. "Calm down, (y/n)." Haru says with both eyes are closed and both hands are on the sides of his bathtub. "I can't. I really can't calm right now." I say as I close my face with both of my hands so I can be ready to hide my tears because I'm about to cry my eyes out now.

Haru slightly narrows his eyes and slowly raise out from the water. "What's wrong?" He asks and walks calmly towards me who is crying like a little child that lost her balloons. "It's Miyako-I can't see her crying everyday, Haru." I answered while sobbing like what Miyako did when I was with her. His hands pulls me closer; giving me a warm feeling inside my chest. But then I realize that his body is still wet the cause of water from the bathtub. "Don't touch me, you're all wet!" I push him away while laughing endlessly. Haru smiles then start spraying some water from the little hose nearby. Smiling-not laughing. "Hey, I'm trying to be serious here!" I yell while covering my face with my hands. "Okay, sorry." The water stop and Haru walks closer for the second time.

"Miyako-she's been crying everyday since she broke up with her boyfriend. I just can't see her suffering like that. Please help, Haru. I really don't know what to do; I'm running out of ideas to help her." I said in a wobbly voice. "Well, I did said that I'm going to take her somewhere, though." I shrug. "Why don't you try to make some jokes for her? I thought Miyako would like jokes." He said as his hands wander around hands. What is he doing? "I tried. Some of them works but then she'll cry again." I shake my hands because of the uncomfortableness from Haru's wandering hands. "Then try to keep talking to her. Maybe it'll make her feel better because she won't feel too lonely." Haru suggest another while pulling his hands away. "Do you think I haven't tried it?" I scrunch my face and sigh a little. "Right. Sorry." He says. "Hug her, won't you?" Haru says in a flat tone. I just narrow my eyes and grunt. I don't get it. Sometimes he's just a little stupid.

"You did said that you will take her somewhere, correct?" He says as a little smile forms; he just got an idea. "Yeah," I answer with many hopes inside that one 'yeah'. "How about the beach or the shrine?" He reminds me to the time when the swimming club pray for luck on their competitions in that shrine. "That'll be nice. But hey, don't you think it's not far enough from Iwatobi?" I agree with his suggestion but I thought I would take her to somewhere far from here. "Take her abroad." Haru says as he nods surely. "Abroad? Isn't it way too far?!" I raise an octave and Haru moves back a little. "Yes. It's holiday, after all." Haru answers calmly. "I can't tag along too," He says. "If you want to." Then mutters. "Well... that could be a great idea. I shall bring the team and some more friends to make it a little cheaper, I suppose." I say while rubbing my chin, pretending to be really serious. "See?" Then Haru snakes his hands around my waist. "What again?" I chuckle and remove his hands to concentrate more on this Healing-Miyako-Project thing. "I just thought that you were very tense and a little stressed." He says as he kisses my cheeks tenderly. "How considerate and understanding you are." I kiss him back on his lips. "Then it's decided!" I yell and Haru scrunches his face a little. "We'll go abroad and our mission is to heal Miyako's heart!" I laugh like a maniac and Haru just chuckles and shook his head. Maybe he was thinking that turns out, his girl is someone who might ran away from a mental hospital.

This will totally happen.