Future?! (part 2)

It's new year already, huh.

Why 2015 passed so fast? God I feel old~

When others doing fun things in new year, I'm just sitting on my couch, writing fanfiction and reading some Captain America Imagines.

Just pretend that you're reading a-new-year-special-update, okay? That would be niceee

Sorry, maybe it's sounded like I am such a lazy person but, ugh.

Welcome 2016!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Now you are walking through some streets, looking for your address. It's a new street, maybe that is a new address because you never heard about that road before.

You just keep walking while looking to the left and right, still looking for the same address. Suddenly, you can feel someone's presence behind you. You walk faster and faster but that presence seems not to be gone. And then, you can feel someone's hand is covering your mouth, making it harder to breathe.

You squirm, trying to let go of that person's hand. Instead of letting you go, the grip is getting tighter. You bite his palm and kick his feet, making him startled and frowned. With that, you ran faster and faster, looking for some other way.

You found a turn and run, following the path. Unfortunately, it's a dead end! You gasped and move back slower. That man manage to follows you and he smirked. You tried your best not to looked scared and cry. Your back touches the brick behind you. That man is now only few inches from you. You pant and pray that you will be save.

When that man is about to touches you, suddenly he jerks back and falling to the ground. You just standing there, confused of what just happened. "You okay?" A familiar man's voice coming all of sudden. "R-Rin...?" You asked politely as you move forward. "Wait. (Y/N)? Is that you?" Then his shark-shaped teeth come into the dark view. "What are you doing here?!" He seemed very shocked so he shakes your shoulder. "T-that man chased me and I got stuck here..." You laughed nervously again. "Glad you are okay! Where are you going, by the way...?" Rin smiled as he let go of your shoulder and throw a glare towards the man before. That man move back and starts running away from that place.

"I, um... actually I'm heading home." You smiled as soft as you could while trying to forget what just happened before. "Oh? Can I come with you? I have some appointment to do with Haru." He start walking in front of you while his eyes still on yours. "Sure." You use this to also help you to get home.

(Y/N)'s POV

Rin keep talking on our way to my new home. Well I think it's new to me. Suddenly, Rin stop walking and start knocking the front door of a house. That house is pretty huge. It's (color) with a beautiful garden besides the house. There are lots of flowers and few trees.

Few seconds after Rin's knock, somebody open the door.

It's him.

The boy with blue-ocean eyes.

The boy with dark, soft, straight hair.

The boy who is pretty tall and muscled, full of abs.

That expressionless boy.

"(Y/N)? Where have you been? They're looking for you." He said, smiled appeared smoothly on his face. He looks a bit taller with an older and mature looks. His eyes are softer than the 18 years old Haru.  "I, um... from my parents house." I smiled, trying to reassure him.