First Concert (Part 2)

Chapter 12

A/N: Now, here is the second part of their First Concert. The unexpected happened. What would Lexie’s reaction would be? Sad? Happy? Shocked? Angry?  Find out!

I am really sorry for the late upload. My schedule is so hectic I forgot to upload this chapter. I hope you enjoy reading this! 

XxangelxforeverxX

 ____________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person’s POV

                The boys are really crazy when they are on stage. Teasing each other more and the fans went wild about it. The boys are finally singing their songs, What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing, I Wish, Up All Night, Save You Tonight and Stole My Heart. But Lexie cannot help but think why Zayn would tell her to hear them sing and also that he has a surprise for her. She was not really a fan when it comes to surprises. Should she be worried? Whenever his solo is coming up, he keeps on looking at her then looked at the fans so that they will not be suspicious.

                Jess and Princess are jumping up down in rhythm with the beat of boys’ songs. The boys were finally done singing their song and all of them quickly went backstage to change their clothes for the meet and greet for their fans but Liam realized that Zayn is not following them and gave him a ‘what the hell”  look. ‘Hello everyone!’ Zayn said to the fans. All the fans screamed as loud as they can and there was a bit of curiosity on their faces, then Zayn continued saying, ‘You see, I have a surprise for our dearest friend Lexie’, then he turn to Lexie and said, ‘Come up here Lexie! I want to show you my surprise.’ Lexie was hesitant whether to go on stage or just stay put. ‘Everyone, let’s give Lexie some encouragement over here. Lexie! Lexie! Lexie!’ Fan after fan chanted along with Zayn saying ‘Lexie! Lexie! Lexie!’ Zayn turned to Jess and Princess to give Lexie some encouragement by pushing her to the stage. She on the other hand gave them a panic glance but both girls gave her thumbs up. Lexie then gave the fans a winning smile and stand beside Zayn. ‘Hey Lexie, I think.. well I hope you will like my surprise for you.’ Zayn then said to Lexie then quickly turned to the fans and said, ‘Everyone, please give a warm of applause to my pal Ed Sheeran!’ Then Ed Sheeran suddenly comes up on stage with a guitar hanging on his back. The fans then went wild when the ginger boy appeared on stage. ‘Hello! How are you all? I am here to surprise this girl named Lexie, who is a friend of One Direction!’ Ed said to the fans and quickly turned to Lexie then hugged her and said, ‘Ahh. You must be Lexie. Pleasure to meet you, love!’ Lexie could not believe that Zayn surprised her by bringing her favorite singer, Ed Sheeran on stage and also cannot believe that her idol is hugging her. Without a second thought, Zayn then quickly grabbed two stools for Lexie and him to sit on while Ed sang.  

(A/N: Video of Lego House by Ed Sheeran on the side)

‘I'm gonna pick up the pieces

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the

storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done