Message

Chapter 24

A/N: I am really sorry for not posting immediately. Having a writer’s blocked and really need an inspiration. Lucky for you, I am truly inspired because of my IDOLS. ;) Ahh! Too many IDOLS! <3 I really feel the love right now <3

XxangelxforeverxX

Lexie’s POV

            We are now going to Manila for our tour. There are a lot of fans here waiting for the boys. So much dedication and I also noticed that there are also signs for me. I really cannot wait to start our concert here at the Araneta Coloseum and SM Mall of Asia Arena but first we need to go to our hotel at Fairmont. We rented the whole floor so that we do not have to roam around when we needed something and for security measure.

            For the past few days, I have been writing songs that I really want my fans to hear. Even though I have not recorded it, I feel like I should let them know how I felt and that I should be more connected to my fans. So I went to Paul, our manager and security head, heading to his room and knocked at his door and said, ‘Hey Paul, I really need to talk to you. Can I come in?’ He then opened it and said, ‘Sure, what is the matter? Anything you need?’ I then put the papers filled with music and lyrics and told him in a very fast way, ‘Can I sing this song at the Araneta Coloseum and SM Mall of Asia Arena? I could rehearse with the band since the boys and I have 2 days until the concert and I really should feel connected to my fans.’ He then looked at the papers for 10 minutes. ‘Wow, are you really sure about this? I mean, you would really open up about this? There is no turning back and you know that right?’ I gave him a nod and said, ‘I am very sure. I think it is time to tell my story, my version. No lies, just the truth you know.’ He gave me a big smile and said, ‘If you are very sure about this. Go to the bands room right now and tell them what you are about to sing for the concert. Then go to the practice room and jam until you perfect it so that you are ready for the concert.’ I gave him a hug and went to the bands room.

~2 Days Later~

            Today is the day of our concert here in the Philippines! I am quite nervous because I am performing that is very close to my heart. Would they love it? What would they think about the songs I wrote? Calm down, you can do this. No pressure, just enjoy and own the stage.

            The boys are magnificent on stage and the crowds love it. I can tell that the fans love the show and now it is my turn. The boys then went backstage and Liam said to me, ‘Rock the stage Lexie! I know you can.’ He then hugged me and the others followed him and gave me a winning smile. I then gave them also a smile and went up the stage and sang my first song.

This song is for you Nate, when I saw you at Dad’s funeral. I can tell that I am really over you and that you do not have any more hold on me. This is my song to you.

‘You told me

There's no need

To talk it out

Cause it's too late

To proceed

And slowly

I took your words

And walked away’

‘No looking back

I won’t regret, no

I will find my way

I'm broken

But still I have to say’

‘It's Alright, OK

I'm so much better without you

I won't be sorry