First Concert (Part 1)

Chapter 12 

A/N: Here is their first concert! I made this chapter two parts. I really love their new album, Take Me Home. It is full of emotion and I also really love the beat of their songs. What do you think of their new album? Their voices are absolutely stunning!

XxangelxforeverxX

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lexie’s POV

               We finally arrived in Madrid and the securities were already in place. There are already fans outside the airport holding posters saying, Zayn, will you marry me? or Louis, I love eating carrots! or I LOVE One Direction! <3 or I am your #1 FAN! We were going to stay in one of the best luxury hotel in Madrid called The Westin Palace Madrid which is a half an hour to an hour, depends on traffic, going to Estadio Vicente Calderon where we are going to perform. Before we head to the hotel, the boys are currently signing autographs and taking pictures with their fans. While I and the girls are heading to the van that would take us to the hotel, the fans are staring at us. Most of the fans are eyeing us with curiosity while others are eyeing us with disgusts. There are some girls asking the boys who we are while other girls are saying stuff like Look at them, they think they are so pretty! or Why are the boys hanging with those losers? I hope they are not one of their girlfriends! While we did not mind the fan’s comments about us, unfortunately the boys, specifically Zayn, heard them and he said to them ‘Girls, please do not say rude words or thoughts about our friends. They are part of the One Direction Family.’ and he gave them all an award winning smile though some nodded, I do not think that they will change their mind about us. After all, I and the girls are spending so much time with them though the boys never neglect their fans. They all owe it to them, without them they would not even tour around the world right now.

               I gave Zayn a small smile and mouthed a 'Thank you' and he smiled. I and the girls quickly went to the van so that the boys may have more time with their fans but Paul, the bodyguard, told the boys it is time to go for all of us to take a rest. The van was finally moving and the sitting arrangement is like this, I was sitting in between Zayn and Louis on the first row, while Princess was sitting in between Harry and Liam on the second row then the last row was occupied by Jess and Niall, both eating. I can definitely say that they are so meant to be. I have this weird feeling that someone was staring at me but no one was staring at me. Princess and Harry were sleeping while their hands are intertwined then Liam was busy typing on his iPhone maybe texting Danielle, her girlfriend or just twitting. I chuckled when I saw that the food was already gone since Jess and Niall ate it and both of them are talking about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez’s fashion and music style. Wow. I can really tell that they are both a fan of Justin and Selena. Then someone said with a concerned look, ‘What is up? You seem flustered.’ then I said, ‘I have this feeling that someone was staring at me. But when I looked at them, they are in their own world or just maybe I am too knackered and just loosing it.’ then he chuckled and said, ‘Love, there is only one person who is staring at you right now.’ then I look at him, my eyes are filled with curiosity, and he continued saying, ‘I am the only person who is staring at you right now. How your beauty is radiating from you.’ I quickly hid my face with my hair for him not to see my red cheeks. He then placed his hand on my chin so that I was facing him and he said, ‘Look at me when I am talking to you. Do not hide your beautiful face from me.’ and my cheeks were red as a tomato, my breathing is rapid and he did not even notice it then I quickly said to him stuttering, ‘I-I a-am n-not b-beautiful. I know Jess and Princess are but not me. I am just an average girl..’ and he quickly interrupted me and said, ‘Love, do you really want me to say to you every waking moment that you are beautiful? Cause truth to be told, everyone can see that you are beautiful.’ I was completely shocked. Should I be flattered? I will just shrug it off and just gave him a weak smile. Out of the blue, Paul said to us that we finally arrived at the hotel that we are staying. We all managed to get out of the van without the paparazzi and fans mobbing us. ‘Okay boys and girls, we have the whole floor to ourselves and there are 3 rooms for you to sleep on it and 3 bathrooms. I supposed you already have sleeping arrangements?’ he trailed off and looked at us for answers then Liam said, ‘Yes. The girls are staying in one room. I, Niall and Zayn are sharing another room while Louis and Harry are sharing the last room. The shower arrangements, well let’s just we have not yet talked about it.’ with a sheepish smile while looking at Paul. Paul looked satisfied about the plan we all made and quickly hand us the hotel pass key.