Meeting The Boys

Chapter 3

                I got off the elevator and stroll down the hallway. I finally reached Uncle’s office and I knocked on the door and without waiting for his answer I pushed the door and revealed 5 boys. The curly boy with green eyes was laughing about something the messy-sexy hair with blue eyes was talking about. Then beside him was a blonde boy with deep blue eyes is eating like there was no tomorrow. Beside the curly boy was a Justin Beiber look-a-like hairdo is completely focused on his phone. What really caught my attention was the boy with a perfect hairdo with brown eyes. His complexion was utterly perfect and was holding a guitar.

                Okay, stop it Lexie with the staring with the perfect boy, no not a boy but a god over there. Is this how you present yourself to them on your first meeting? Hell to the no! Now I realized they probably didn’t hear me knocking the door since they’re too busy for what they’re doing. So I quickly searched for my Uncle who already saw me and when he finally said goodbye to that person on the other line.

                ‘Alexandra! Come in, come in! I want to meet the boys!’ he said to me and he added, ‘Boys, meet my niece, Alexandra and she will be your stylist! I’m leaving for I have business to attend to.’ he said. Now directing to me, ‘Alexandra, I want you and the boys to get to know each other.’ and I added, ‘Of course Uncle.’ I said to him while smiling to him and to the boys. Before he left he added, ‘By the way darling, you are going with them with their tour. I forgot to tell you that you are not just their stylist but also their opening act. I should be going now.’ he turned to the boys, ‘Boys, be nice. See you soon!’ and without any of us replied to him he left.

                I was shocked by this sudden information given to me. I was ready to become the boys’ stylist but I was not ready to sing in front of thousands of people. Clearly you may think that since I have a degree in Drama is that I have an amazing voice. Wrong! 

                What do I do? What do I do? Gosh! I'm freaking out here?! Why did he have to tell me this now? Why didn't he told me this earlier? Should I quit? Absolutely not! I am not a quitter. But what about the opening act? Just great! I can't even run from this mess.

                Suddenly, someone coughed for me to get their attention. Oh great! I look like a fool in front of them. Way to go Lexie! You look a fool in front of the band, especially to the hotti--woah over there! Gone over board! Relax. Relax.

                'Hi.' I said, calmly to them.

                'My name is Liam,' the Justin Beiber hair like said and then he continued, 'that's Harry,' he pointed to the curly boy who smiled and waved at me, 'that's Louis,' pointed to the messy-sexy hair who smiled like there's no tomorrow, 'that's Niall,' who stopped eating then looked at me and smile then continued to eat, 'and that's Zayn.' he put down the guitar and gave me an award winning smile. Suddenly there are butterflies in my stomach. Oh great, first day of job and you already fancy the hottie. Great, now you finally admit to yourself that you fancy him. Just great.

                'Hello, we are One Direction!' they all said.

                'Hi, you can all call me Lexie or Selena.' I said to them. 'Well Lexie, we heard from Uncle Si that you have a wonderful voice. May we hear you sing? Uncle Si keeps on rambling how your voice is beautiful and we kinda got curious.' Liam said. Oh no, this is so not good. What does Uncle Si mean "I have a wonderful voice?" Heck, he doesn't even know I can sing! Ugh. What should I reason out? Ooh! I got one! Nah, still don't have one.

                 'Oh, uhm sure. What do you want me to sing?' really got cornered here. 'Any song you like.' Zayn said while smiling. 'Oh, okay. Uhmm.' thinking of a song to sing. Then suddenly, I got the perfect song to sing. 'Can I borrown your guitar?' I said to him and he said 'Sure'.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Finally, she got to meet the boys! She never really expect to be the opening act of the tour. What would Lexie sing for them? Sorry for the wrong grammar! Really need your comment. Thank you! :)