A Crazy Idea. This Is Not A Flat!

Chapter 6

Louis' POV

            When we finally get back to Uncle Simon's office, suddenly someone tackled me 'Boo-bear, what took you so long? Is everything okay? I was getting worried cause Zayn suddenly said he checked on you. I’m your best mate Boo-bear! Is there something between you two?’ Harry said to both of us while giving us confuse and curious look. I knew that this would happen, Harry has some crazy idea. ‘Hazza-bear!’ I hugged him back and continue saying, ‘Everything is okay. We took so long cause Zayn won’t stop gazing himself in front of the mirror. You know how vain he is.’ I chuckled but Zayn gave me a glare. ‘Hey! Not my fault I’m that irresistible.’ He said to me and he turned to Harry and added, ‘Harry, why would I steal Louis from you? You know I have Niall.’ Suddenly, he hugged Niall and they have their “bromance” in front of us.

            ‘Sorry for cutting your “bromance” lads, but we have to go, the car is waiting downstairs already.’ Liam said to all of us. We’re finally out the elevator and went inside the car. ‘Where are we going Liam? Can we go to Nandos first? I’m hungry.’ Niall said to all of us while patting his stomach. ‘Fine, I’ll just tell the driver. To take us first to Nandos then we have to go to the flat for us to stay in.’ he said to all of us. Niall made a happy cheer and immediately called Nandos to tell our orders. ‘Where we gonna stay Liam?’ Harry asked. ‘I believe at Uncle Simon’s flat. So don’t go naked okay lad?’ Liam said to Harry while pointing at him and he added, ‘Especially you Louis.’ He said to me while giving me a “don’t make any trouble” look. ‘Of course!’ I said to him with a cheeky smile. That’s why we call him “Daddy Direction”, always looking out for us. We finally arrived at Nandos and got our orders and went straight to Uncle Simon’s flat.

            I should really talk to Harry about Lexie. But I think it’s not the right time. But hey, when is really the RIGHT time? HA! We finally arrived at Uncle Simon’s flat, and HOLY FREAKING GOD! It’s not really a flat but a freaking-gigantic MANSION.  I wonder where Lexie is currently staying? Hmm. We get out of the car and Liam knocked on the door. I say, the place is classy. A butler opens the door, and he said ‘Good afternoon to you Sirs. I am Antonio, the butler. You must be the guests of Sir Cowell. Please, come in.’ Well, not like any butlers I’ve met before. Antonio is more fun to be around with. Well, I’m sure; the boys will definitely have fun here. I can really tell Liam is having trouble on how he can make sure we all behave. ‘This way Sirs to the rooms.’ He said pointing to the stairs to the 3rd floor. ‘By the way, you may choose which rooms you like since all the 3rd floors are yours. I’ll leave you all to take your rests. Just push this button,’ he pointed to the black button and he continued saying, ‘and me or the ladies will gladly help you with anything.’ He said with a smile. We all said thank you to him and chose the rooms we like. ‘Antonio said dinner will be served around 6 in the evening. So it’s 4:30, let’s pack our stuff later and take a rest first then we go downstairs to for dinner.’ Liam said before we all entered to our rooms. We all agreed to it and went inside to our rooms.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating the story for awhile. Lack of inspiration since it's my sembreak. I just realized, 40 READS! Thank you for reading my story. Sorry again for the wrong grammars. I'm really new at this.

READ. COMMENT. VOTE!

XxangelxforeverxX