Fan Encounter

Chapter 13

A/N: So here is another chapter. Hope you like it.

XxangelxforeverxX

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lexie’s POV

            Zayn and I finally went back to the stage and I cannot hold back the smile that is on my face. I really cannot believe that Zayn did that for me. Wow, such an amazing night. Best first concert ever! ‘Hey Zayn?’ I said to him while gently tugging his hand to get his attention. ‘Hmm?’ he replied with a smile radiating on his face and I continued saying, ‘Thank you so very much. I really do not know how to repay you for that surprise. I just cannot believe that Ed Sheeran sang my favorite song. How did you pull that off? I mean, I know you are a famous celebrity … Of course he is your friend … But I did not even thought that you would really do that …’ then he suddenly cut me off and said, ‘Love, I just want to let you know that you are very special to me and also for the boys and that … ‘ he was about to say something when I was tackled by two people who are hugging me to death. ‘Guys – I cannot – breathe here – ‘ then we all suddenly fell when another curly hair boy tackled me and I continued saying ‘Cannot breathe – A little help here –‘ I was really glad when the weight was off of me and I had Liam to thank for that. ‘Thanks Li. I really might die cause of the lack of oxygen’ I said to him and he said, ‘No problem love, anything for you.’

            Then he turned to the other boys and girls and said, ‘Guys and gals, we really have to go. We have to catch a flight for Paris, France. We should not be late. Apparently the fans and paparazzi are already there.’ We, I mean – Jess, Princess and I literally screamed when we heard that we are going to Paris, The City of Love. We all grabbed our stuff and headed to the airport but before we headed to the door while the others went ahead I called out Zayn and said, ‘Hey, what were you going to say to me before I was tackled by Jess, Princess and Harry?’ he was struggling to tell me but then hid it well and said, ‘I will tell you when we are at Paris, France. You know, the City of Love?’ and we both chuckled and I agreed with a nod.

We arrived at the airport and there were a lot of fans and paparazzi surrounding the entrance gate. Luckily, we were just in time and we have 30 minutes to spare, so we then headed to Starbucks to get some food since we had not yet eaten dinner. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder and there was a cute little girl and said, ‘Uhm, hi!’ aww, such a cutie – patotiee little girl and I said, ‘What can I do for you angel?’ she then blushed, aww so cute and so adorable. She then said, ‘Can – can I have an autograph and a picture with you?’ and I said, ‘Sure angel. By the way, where is your mommy and daddy?’ while signing, she then said, ‘Mommy is waiting for me outside. Oh, there she is!’ she then pointed to a woman who then gave me a warm smile and I smile back. I then turned to the little girl and I said to her, ‘Angel, let’s take a picture.’ She started to search her pocket and bag to find her camera. With a frown on her face she then suddenly realized that she does not have a phone or camera with her and I suddenly said, ‘What about we take a photo from my phone and just tag you on twitter?’ the frown on her face then became a smile and told me her twitter name and we both then started taking pictures. It was time to say goodbye and I said to her, ‘I will tag you immediately. Do not wait your mommy any longer. Bye angel!’ she then hugged me and quickly went to her mommy.

Liam then quickly said to me when the others were already on board, ‘That was really nice of you when that little girl came up to you.’ and I said, ‘I should be the one thanking her Liam. She was my first fan encounter. The way she came up to me. She is so sweet and huggable. Such an angel …’ then he suddenly cut me off and said, ‘You are cute when you encountered and talked about your number 1 fan.’ then I blushed then looked down when he said that I was cute. Liam Payne said cute and me in a sentence. He then put his hand on my chin and said, ‘Do not be shy with me, Lexie. I am really serious when I said that you are really cute.’ I was looking at his eyes and all I could see is the truth. I never realized that the color of his eyes is hazel. He then suddenly said, ‘We should head inside. We really might miss our plane.’

We both then went inside and the only sits that was available was in front of Zayn and Niall. Then Niall said, ‘What took you both so long to board the plane Liam?’ then Liam said, ‘I was just admiring Lexie on how she handled well when she encountered her fan Niall.’ Niall then shrugged and opened a bag of chip and when I turned to Zayn. He’s face was emotionless but I can definitely see that his hand is clenched into fist and he was glaring at Liam. Liam was oblivious on Zayn’s glare so I asked him, ‘Hey Zayn, are you okay?’ he then suddenly relaxed and said to me, ‘All good love. Take a rest first. After all it is an hour and half flight. I know you are tired right now.’ with those words that were coming out of his mouth, I yawned and told them all, ‘Goodnight guys!’

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So how do you find this chapter? Is there something going on with Liam and Lexie? What do you think about Liam's oblivious reaction when Zayn was giving a glaring look?

Comment. Vote. Fan.

XxangelxforeverxX