Wow. I Did Not See That One Coming

Chapter 16

A/N: Hey guys! I’ve been listening to some artists like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, ONE DIRECTION, Justin Beiber and DEMI LOVATO. They are my inspiration when I am writing. Here’s another chapter.

XxangelxforeverxX

3rd Person’s POV

          It was almost dinner time. The boys and girls agreed to deliver pizza since all of them are too lazy to cook. The pizza came after 30 minutes but there is no sign of Lexie and Zayn. The girls kept on calling and texting Lexie but she does not answer the phone. The boys also tried calling and texting Zayn but he also does not answer the phone. ‘I am really really hungry. Can we eat now?’ Niall whined. ‘You have to wait Niall. Where are they? They have been gone for a long time now. It is getting late; the sunset was an hour ago. Should we call the cops?’ Liam said to all of them and added looking at the blonde boy, ‘Niall, did they said anything?’ ‘Liam, relax! They told us that they were just going around the neighborhood. Maybe they are on their way. I am sure Zayn will protect Lexie with his life.’ Niall said. ‘The lad is practically in love with her.’ Harry quickly muttered without anyone hearing him saying it. ‘But we promise Uncle Si that we will look after her. Oh my god! What if they were kidnapped?!’ Liam then yelled and practically pace back and forth in front of them. ‘Liam, calm down. I already texted Zayn. He said they are on their way here.’ Louis said while he put his phone at his pocket and added, ‘I will wait for them at the lobby.’ he then looked at Niall and Jess and playfully said, ‘Please do not eat all the pizza. Both of you are not the only one eating’ and both nodded.

          Louis was almost at the lobby. Leaving the room, he can tell that a certain lad is looking at him worriedly. He then spotted Zayn and Lexie walking up to his direction and they have not yet acknowledged him for they were talking intently with each other. Louis then marched up to them and said, ‘Where have you been the two of you?!’ and looked at Zayn adding, ‘You cannot hog her all day you know. We also want to spend some time with her.’ ‘Mate, we have been out for like at least 3 hours only.’ Then Louis said, ‘More than 3 hours actually. It is already dinner time. Come on then, let’s go up. We do not want to starve here. Niall and Jess might eat all of them.’ he then said playfully and imagining them starving and of course deliver again another pizza.

          Louis can actually tell that the atmosphere is awkward and tense. He then thought, ‘What happened to them while they were out? I should probably break the tension.’ and he asked Lexie, ‘How was your day? Did Zayn bore you to death?’ then Lexie chuckled and said, ‘I had a great time. We went straight to Sydney Harbor and walked around the Botanic Garden. We should go there sometime Boobear. You will probably have fun there.’ Lexie then suddenly remembered that she was serenade by Zayn. She quickly looked down for them not to see her blush but Louis saw it and thought, ‘Why is she blushing? I can tell that something happened.’ 

          Zayn was zoning out to Louis and Lexie’s conversation and practically contemplated on how to tell his feelings to Lexie. Another thing was how Louis acted awhile ago. He then thought, ‘No. He said that she is like his sister. But the way he was acting … Nah, I am just seeing and reading this out of proportion. Louis knows how I felt about her.’  He then saw how Louis’ eyes sparked when Lexie laughed at his joke. ‘Or he lied to me … but he has Eleanor. Right? Though I have not yet seen El for the past 5 months … Nah. Maybe it is nothing.’  

          They were already done eating and the boys and girls kept on telling Lexie to sing for them. Lexie then agreed and told them to wait for her at the living room. She then quickly went up to her room and picked up her guitar and thought what she will sing to them. She then sat on a stool then strummed a chord and sang: