Why Am I Feeling This? What Is This Feeling?

Chapter 5

A/N: So this chapter has a different POV. I just couldn't help myself. I mean, how would we really know what they're thinking? Enjoy! Sorry again for the wrong grammar. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV

              The first moment she stepped inside Uncle Simon’s office she took my breath away. The way she carried herself, like no one can touch her, like she is a goddess. Oh wow, you compared her to a goddess, really? No not compared to but one of them. The way her eyes twinkle when she smiles, it makes you feel warm inside and out. I can see why Uncle Si wants her to be our stylist; she really knows how to dress. Though anything she wears ugly or beautiful compliments her beauty more.

                I let her borrow Niall’s guitar, I’m sure he won’t mind. I really want her to sing for us. She clearly has a beautiful voice. Now I know why Uncle Si chose her as our opening act. But why doesn't she think she has a beautiful voice? She's underestimating her talent. She really was connecting with the song and I felt the emotion she was having while she was singing the song. It was full of pain and suffering. Clearly, a jerk hurt her and she hasn't moved one. I really want to punch someone right now. That person doesn't know how to treat a beautiful girl such as Lexie. He doesn't deserve her.

                Suddenly, I saw Louis hugging her and wiping away the tears running down her beautiful face. That should be me comforting her! Does Louis fancy her to? Hold up! Why am I feeling this? Protecting her like I'm her knight and shinning armor. Do I fancy her? Even if I do, does she like me back?

                I looked around for the boys’ reaction. All I see on their faces are sadness for the pain she had been through and anger for the jerk that broke her heart. 

               '...See you all tomorrow?' she said to all of us. I looked at her in the eyes; she's trying to hold back her tears. I want to run by her side and comfort her but I was glued to my chair. It’s like my body is telling me to stay put, that she needs some space. Without waiting for our reply she quickly ran towards the door. 

Louis' POV

                I can't stand a beautiful girl crying. So I hugged and comforted her while wiping the tears running down her beautiful face. I didn’t realize she was already in the room. Though she likes us to call her Lexie or Selena, I want to call her Alexandra, such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like her.

                I can see all the boys gazed at her, but something tells me Zayn called dibs already. I just wish Harry won’t say the same. I mean, I am his best friend but I don’t want Alexandra to get hurt. For me, she is like a little sister that I want to protect and comfort.

                If looks could kill, I might be dead right now. The way Zayn throws daggers at me; I should really clear things up before things get a bit complicated. I should probably warn Harry, the way he looks at her. It’s like he’s a predator circling, eyeing his prey.

                '...See you all tomorrow?' she said to all of us. Without waiting for our reply she quickly ran towards the door. I saw a flash of disappointment on Zayn’s eyes but he quickly masks his emotion. He really fancy her and I should really explain to him to clear the misunderstanding. I quickly look my phone and typed fast.

                Me: Hey Zayn. We need to talk. Recording Room in 5?

                Then the message is sent, now Zayn’s phone buzzed and he quickly type on his phone. I felt my phone buzzed and read Zayn’s message.

                Zayn: Sure bro.

                I told the boys that I’m going to the loo and without waiting for their reply; I pushed the door and went completely straight to the Recording Room. I didn’t know what Zayn said to them when he went out but in less than 2 minutes he is finally here in the Recording Room.

                ‘So..’ I started to say because the silence is killing me. ‘What did you want to talk about Louis?’ Zayn looking confuse and bored. ‘Well, I want to clear some things first.’ I didn’t want him to cut me off so I continued to talk. ‘I know you fancy Alexandra. Don’t try to hide it. I sensed it the moment she stepped into Uncle Simon’s office.’ I stopped to catch my breath. He looked shocked and also understanding. ‘Please don’t tell the other boys. Not right now. I can sense that she is not ready to commit to a serious relationship.’ He said while pacing back and forth. Wow, I never saw Zayn like this, so full of emotions but love, protectiveness and care is overpowering the other emotions. ‘I know. I know. It is not my place to tell them but yours. I just wish you tell them sooner rather than later because I know one of them also fancies her. You know who that person is right Zayn?’ I said to him. Still pacing back and forth thinking about the situation he is in right now. ‘Yes, I know Louis. I saw the way Harry looked at her.’ He said to me.

                ‘Come on now. Let’s go back. The boys might suspect that we have a secret affair now, do we?’ I jokingly said to him while wagging my eyebrows. ‘I don’t want Hazza-bear to think about that.’ We both laugh and went straight to Uncle Simon’s office.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just can't help myself. I just have to post this chapter. Hehe. Hope you enjoy! Comment and Thank you.