Unexpected Dinner

Chapter 8

Lexie’s POV

                I and the lass’ arrived at the table and we realized there’re so many foods on the table. Princess asked directly to Antonio, ‘Antonio, are these food for all of us? I mean, we all know Jess can eat the food that you served less than 15 minutes.’ We both laughed and got a dagger look from Jess. ‘Hey, I can’t help it if the food that they serve when we stay for supper is really good.’ Jess said to both of us with a serious look. ‘Do we have other guests that will be arriving soon with Uncle Si, Antonio?’ I asked and he replied, ‘Pardon me Madame, but did Nana told you that Sir invited guests here and also they’ll be staying here for a while I think.’ Woah! Why didn’t Uncle share this information with me? He could have called me or just told me straight at his office this morning. Oh well, can’t protest now. The guests are probably staying at the 3rd floor, that’s where the guests usually sleep. I’ll just introduce myself and the lass’ while having dinner. What a wonderful way to end the day. Might I say, glad to know I’m not alone inside the house. Hmm, they added 5 more sets on the table. Interesting, I just wish they’re fun to be around with. HAHA. Right, fun. ‘Hey Lexie, let’s sit down already and wait for them.’ Princess said to me and I nodded to her. We chat and laughed about the things Jess and Princess did last summer.

Zayn’s POV

                I’m glad that we’re not staying in a posh hotel; I miss the feeling of home. Ahh, home. Are they all doing okay? I hope so. I should call them later to check up. I really do miss them, mom, dad even my sisters. I miss their craziness. Then suddenly there’s a knock on my door and I said, ‘Come in!’ The boys all entered the room, Liam took the couch while Niall and Louis sat on the floor and Harry sat across the bed. ‘All the rooms are exquisite, especially yours Zayn. I mean, look at the view! The scenery is awe-inspiring! You really got the best view.’  Liam said to me. ‘I know.’ I laughed then the receiver beeped and Antonio was on the other line saying, ‘Good evening Sirs, dinner is served.’ ‘Thank you Antonio, we’re on our way.’ Liam said then added directly to us, ‘Let’s go boys, food is served.’ ‘FOOD!’ Niall screamed and ran so fast. ‘Niall, wait for us. The food is going nowhere!’ Louis said to him and we all laugh. He stopped right at the stairs and waited for all of us and he said, ‘Come on! Come on! I’m hungry already!’ and Liam said, ‘You just ate before we went to Zayn’s room.’ and we all laughed then Harry said, ‘You know that Niall is always hungry. Come on now, let’s not make Niall wait.’ Then we all laughed and went to the dining hall.

            When we finally reached the dining hall, we hear voices. I think they’re laughing at someone’s joke. We didn’t know that we’re going to have a company. The boys looked confused and curious, so finally showed ourselves to them and suddenly the room was silent. We saw Lexie at the head of the table with 2 lass’ at each of her sides. They all looked at us and shocked were written on their faces, especially Lexie’s but there’s a glint of happiness when her eyes land to me but quickly faded. Of course she’s staying here. After all, this is her Uncle’s flat – I mean mansion. ‘Hello’ we all said to the girls, then Lexie said, ‘Hey, so you’re the guests that Uncle invited. Why didn’t you tell me this morning?’ and I said to her, ‘Liam here, forgot to tell all of us where we’re going to stay.’ then Liam look at her with a sheepish look and said, ‘Really do sorry, Lexie. It slipped my mind.’ then she said, ‘Not a problem. Anyways, these are my two best of friends Princess and Jess. Girls, you know the boys.’ she pointed to her left then to her right and both the girls said hi. We all said hi to back to them but Harry made a flirty move to Princess and she made a comeback. We all chuckled; apparently we all saw what happened. Then Louis whispered to my ears, ‘I don’t think you won’t have any problems now. I can see that Harry and Princess fancy each other.’ he chuckled after that. WOW! Harry has finally met his match then Niall said, ‘Now we are finish with the introductions. Let’s not waste the delicious food served in front of us.’ then Princess added, ‘Finally! Niall is right. Let’s not waste. I’m seriously hungry guys.’ We all laughed and she gave a stern look but quickly vanished when her eyes met Niall’s. Ooh, another couple. Lexie saw the flirting and the attraction of the four and have this determined look. Then her eyes met mine, I can’t look away because it’s so mesmerizing. It’s like she’s reading into my soul. Suddenly, I heard a cough and turned to that source and it was Liam with a grin plastered on his face then he added, ‘While you two were on your own world we and the girls decided to have watch a movie later. So come on you two and let’s eat.’ We both blushed and take our seats and we all ate dinner while we chatted about stuffs about to get to know each other.