His First Thoughts Of You

Roger Bartlett

To be completely honest, he wanted to dislike you. He thought your attitude was impertinent and irritating but he also loved the fact that you were a woman who knew exactly what she wanted. You were capable and were turning his view on female roles upside down and that made him, to his own dismay, admire you.

He thought you were beautiful, there was no doubt about that but there was so much more to you.

"What an absolutely outrageous and over-independent girl. I like her" 

Virgil Hilts

He wasn't able to see you, but in his mind, he didn't need to. You had a distinct personality that appealed to him, sort of because you certainly weren't like any women he'd ever met. Most of them were content with a domestic life of simplicity but you; you were the antithesis of the average housewife he'd always imagined. 

He'd never imagined he'd be into English girls but something about your accent made his whole body feel like it was floating.

"Never thought i'd meet a woman who knew how to fly and shoot. I like it"

Robert Hendley

Unlike Hilts, he didn't find your English heritage to be the main factor of his immediate interest but more to do with your sweet personality. You had a lovely, fluffy smile and it made him almost weak in the knees from how much your attention affected him. Even if you were calling everyone pet names like 'love', he still felt special because he'd never had that back home apart from his female family members, usually being hun or sugar. They had never used the infinitely more flattering, English terms, like 'babe' 'sweetheart' or 'lovely'

Long story short, he was extremely flattered by your words and felt very satisfied with the attention he had gotten from you.

"Did she just... call me love?"

Ashley-Pitt

He was honestly just struck by seeing a woman in a prisoner of war camp. Not only had he not seen a woman in three years, but to see such a pretty one was a very pleasant surprise for him. He definitely noticed that as well as your sense of humour.

"sgfhbgjhgvczedvghb"  *brain is buffering*

Danny

Hey noticed that you were stubborn but not pushy. You definitely had your own opinions and didn't change them easily and he thought that to be a very attractive trait in a woman. Not only that, but you weren't afraid of squaring up to a man if he had any wrong opinions on the plan. Even to him

"For such a small girl, she's got big ideas"

Willie

Much like Ashley-Pitt, he was still surprised, so he was still trying to understand why a woman was here at all.

"... wut?"

Andrew Macdonald

He thought you were extremely sweet and found it surprising that you were there. He definitely didn't expect you to be a spy but he discovered that he had a huge thing for confident, capable, sweet women.

"wooow"