something he hates being called

Roger Bartlett

Old Man-

it's pretty self-explanitory. He's a little older than you it's a name that pushes his buttons because  he feels a little self conscious that you might like someone younger. But you love him so you'd never even thought of it.

Virgil Hilts

Virg-

He just generally dislikes his name so it's no wonder he detest the nickname. People at school would sometimes tease him and it kinda got worse during highschool.

Once in highschool, he ended up punching some jock in the jaw. He ended up with a fractured finger but the dude had a dislocated jaw sooo.

Eric Ashley-Pitt

Erin-

He used to have a bully at school who would refer to him as a girl. He is an absolute bean but that was the only time he genuinely wanted someone to get hit by a bus.

He really dislikes it because it kind of emasculates him. He's a little scared of not being as strong the other members of the organisation. 

Robert Hendley 

Bobert-

He just finds it really annoying. He only tolerates it for you and the kids because he loves you. It also embarrasses him.

Willie

Bill-

He doesn't know why but he just finds it weird to be called that. He sometimes forgets it is a shortening of William so he wont respond to it. 

Danny

Daniel-

whenever someone- especially you- calls him that, he thinks he's in trouble. It is also because he is so used to just being called danny that he feels weird introducing himself as anything but that

Mac

Andrew or Andy-

He thinks it's strange because everyone else calls him Mac. You call him sandy but to be honest, he actually likes that name.

He finds the names to be a little bit unfitting of him too