when you're angry at them

Roger Bartlett

He is pretty stubborn during fights but when you do get angry at him, he'll feel absolutely horrible.

It will still take him a while to forget his pride and actually apologise but he will probably stew in his guilt.

He'll buy you your favourite flowers and a bottle of wine to try and assuage you. 

When you're angry, you refuse to acknowledge that he exists so by the time he does apologise, he'll be starved of affection.

When you forgive him, you'll spend the night alone together, in each others' arms, drinking wine and talking to each other for the first time in a few days.

"I know I don't say it nearly enough, darling, but I love you... And I'm sorry for upsetting you "

Virgil Hilts

Finds it cute in small amounts but when you are actually angry, he'll freak out a tiny bit, thinking he's gone too far and that you might leave him. 

He will go out of his way to try and make you laugh or smile.  He'll also deliberately move your things so you have to talk to him. 

If you don't get over it after a few hours he'll talk to your cat about you, like you aren't there.

"That's right, Thatcher, Mommy is angry at me and instead of talking rationally like she always does, she's acting like a six-year-old. But I still love her. And I always will "

Eric Ashley-Pitt

Eric hates it when you get upset with him so it hardly ever happens. However, when it does, there is a fifty-fifty chance he will either cry or apologise on the spot.

If he himself is also upset- which is very rare- He will just spend a few moments to himself, to calm down. Sometimes He'll play music on the record player or just start angrily trimming the hedges.

He knows he can't stand it when you are upset with him so when he does apologise he'll be really romantic about it. Rose petals on the floor, candles lighting the room, a full bouquet of red roses in his hand. 

He doesn't care who's watching, if he needs to apologise on one knee to get you back on his side, he will do it.

Robert Hendley

Most times you get angry at him, he doesn't even know he's doing it. Sometimes he'll just get a little bit too protective of you, making it seem like he thinks you're too weak to protect yourself.

Obviously, he knows you can hold your own but he's always defensive of the people he cares about. He doesn't mean to upset you but when he realises it he'll back off a little so you can calm down and feel a little bit more independent.

He'll apologise and tell you he'll try not to make you feel like that again :)

Willie

Most of your arguments are small so you normally only stay angry at him for a small time before acting as nothing happened.

He isn't as romantic as Eric but he knows that if he has upset you, he needs to pull out all the stops. That day, he'll go out to the market for groceries, come back with your favourite and make dinner for you both. 

After that, you'll both just lay down together and cuddle <3

Danny

You don't have many arguments, to begin with, because you're both quite easygoing. When you do have an argument there's never any shouting. You just send him passive-aggressive comments for the day. Come tomorrow, everything's back to normal.

If you are still angry, he'll give you some space but he'll tell you he loves you. He doesn't say it often in life but he thinks it a lot.

Mac

Your fights are usually very small and can barely be qualified as an argument. You both just have a difference of opinion on what you think would happen as a result. Whenever he's wrong, you'll smile smugly and he'll say he let you win. 

He hasn't ever really gotten under your skin like that and he doesn't plan to. If you are upset with someone though, he will try to cheer you up. Maybe you'll start a new project together.