relationship as a Neffex song

(basically, just because they have awesome songs soo)

Roger Bartlett

Rumours

You changed his whole view on what he found attractive about women. He always wanted a white picket family but in the end, it turned out far from that and he realised it would have been extremely boring. You were very different from other women he'd liked, given you weren't afraid to stand up to him.

Virgil Hilts

Flirt

He's flirty, you're flirty. It's just your personalities but neither of you would change a thing. It's a source of intimacy for you both and makes you feel loved without really getting super romantic.

Eric Ashley-Pitt

Life

You are both driven people and want to succeed. In the end, you both push each other to greatness. And he loves you for helping him through so much.

Robert Hendley

Damn Gurl

He liked you from the start and is still struck by how beautiful you are. He isn't really sure why you like him of all people though.

Willie

Numb

You have so much of an effect on him, he can't really function all the time. Plus he loves how mature you can be.

Danny

New Beginnings

You remind him that not every day is gonna turn out like that. He knows you'll both get a new start and try your best to forget the trouble.

Mac

Grateful

You both want to succeed and are super glad to have met each other. you can't imagine being without each other.