NSFW Alphabet- Roger

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He is actually quite affectionate after making love. He can be quite rough so he wants to remind you how much he loves you. He's practically cover your whole body in kisses.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He doesn't exactly favour any part of himself, but if he had to pick, he'd say his lips and smile because he knows you like it. You tell him how beautiful his smile is all the time and he likes the things he can do with his lips ;)

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He really prefers to cum inside of you because it feels good to him. He won't admit it but he likes the way it looks when it paints your lips and breasts. Just seeing it makes him almost cum again

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He used to think about you when nights were too long back in the compound. He's not exactly proud and he'd never tell you but they were the most amazing wanks he'd ever experienced

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He's done it before but he was never too bothered with it before he met you and was more focused on work. He has done it only once or twice but he's got a gift for it.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying.)

If he's honest, he likes to bend you over his desk or have your face pressed against the mattress with your ass up. He likes any kind of position where he is on top but those are his favourites.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He is extremely serious. He thinks that lovemaking should be romantic and passionate. There's a time and a place for humour but Roger believes sex is not one of them.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He shaves regularly because he finds it uncomfortable. He shaves every couple of days so there might be a little bit of stubble

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

He can be very romantic during it, depending on the mood. Sometimes it's hard and brought and others it is soft and loving.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He isn't one to do it often as he prefers to come to you for help. If he can't though, he will indulge in the practice. He likes to close his eyes and imagine that it's your hand wrapped around him.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He got a slight breeding kink- not like 'let's have 20 kids'  extreme or anything but he definitely gets excited at the idea of you carrying his child; the most obvious way to show who you belong to.

Dominance kink- He loves to be in control because he usually has to fight you for dominance out of the bedroom. it's nice for him to be in full control as you submit to him for once

L = Location (Favourite places to do it)

He likes to do it on his desk, bending you over his paperwork or having you pushed chest-first against the wall

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

When you submit to him or get flustered by him

He thinks it is extremely enticing when you call him captain and tug on his tie or lapel.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

He won't EVER do anything that might hurt you (choking, sadism/ masochism, etc)

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He gives it when he can but he much prefers receiving. He must admit, he likes pleasuring you so thoroughly. 

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

It really depends on his/ your mood. If he's feeling pent up over work then it might be hard and fast. But if he feels needy or clingy, it'll be soft and romantic

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He doesn't care for them but like most, he's not going to say no- unless it is a very risky place

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He wont take risks concerning getting caught but he is up for things like coming inside.

He isnt the most willing to experiments but if you really, really wish to, then he will agree.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

His stamina is not something to laugh at. He can go for almost an hour if he really wanted for multiple rounds- if you give him the right motivation

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Given the time period no. Had it been another time, also no. He wants you to feel him only. Anything else is an insult to his prowess.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He is actually quite a tease. He likes to slow down when you get right to the edge because he'd prefer to orgasm with you. He also likes to hear you tell him what you want him to do to you.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He isnt loud but he can be vocal. It is usually growls and groans and short curses.

"Tell me who this gorgeous cunt belongs to"

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

You wouldn't expect it but he's rather vulgar during rough sex. You wouldn't expect words like that to come from a man so upstanding.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Let's be honest, he's confident in himself and he's got the package to prove it. He's around seven inches and just above average girth

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

It isnt too high but he would never deny you if you wanted him. He has found that it has increased since he's been with you, not that he minds at all

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He'll make sure you're ok after a session and wont fall asleep until a good 20 minutes after you have. Sometimes he just likes to see you sleep after, wondering how he really managed to catch you. He really enjoys how utterly fucked out you look afterwards and feels extremely proud of it.