You send them a picture in a letter

This is their reaction to you sending them a naughty picture in a letter while they're out in the war.

Roger

-"Oh, my lord"

- He is definitely taken by surprise. 

- A photograph of you in nothing but one of his old army coats, spread open, revealing your all was probably something he had never expected but always hoped for.

-He handles it rather well, not addressing his blush before swiftly pocketing the photo for later.

- As much as he is pleased, he is also rather curious as to why you had given him it. 

- If someone were to ask what he was looking at, he would probably use his rank to completely draw any attention away from him.

- "That's none of your concern I assure you, boys"

- He would definitely be thinking about it for a very very long time later on.

- Definitely the type to write back to tell you how naughty you are for trying to distract him from his duty

Virgil

- He would probably choke on his own air for a second or just forget to breathe, altogether.

- When he saw your beautiful handwriting on the envelope, he had expected another comforting, hopeful letter, telling him about your family and all that shit he would ask about (because he's a simp)

- Not a photograph of you with wet, messy hair hanging beautifully around your face, arm splayed shyly over the peaks of your breasts and blush so strong, he could feel it through the monochrome film.

-and did he mention both of your legs parted wide, giving the camera a perfect view of every part of you?

-Oh, lord, he is so very hot under the collar, but he just can't seem to look away

-He gets super cocky

- The kind of guy to kiss the photos you send him.

-Definitely keeps it with him in his plane and takes a look if he ever needs a confidence boost.

-Writes to you about it, talking about how gorgeous you are.

Eric 

-Baby is shocked but very pleasantly surprised

-Is probably frozen in place just staring wide-eyed with a giddy smile

-You were wearing his old hat.

- And only his hat

- Might actually notice your nakedness after looking at it because he just goes straight to looking at your eyes and smile.

- He probably gets a little flustered after and looks away, as if he thought he should be looking.

- Huge blush for days

- He kind of wanted to send you something back but it wasn't exactly an option so he promised himself he would bring you something special home *wink wonk*

-He probably just broke through 6 ceilings falling deeper in love with you

-Will write to you and tell you to thank you and how much he misses you but that it makes him feel like you're almost with him.

-He definitely thinks about it a lot at night.

Robert

-He actually made a joke about it. But spat out his drink when he actually found a photo the next time you wrote

-Wow, he thought you were beautiful

- He can no longer look at his Polar neck sweater without feeling a little warm under his belt.

- Probably the fastest to recover

-Might slip it into his book so it seems like he's reading when really he's just thinking of you.

- "That must be an interesting book, Hendley"

  -"Yeah, it's uhm, nice"

-"Must be. you've been on that one page for an hour now"

Willie

-To be honest, it takes him by surprise

- he gets really excited and accidentally shouts it

- "My god! Her tits are lovely!"

- Might get really embarrassed after.

- All the other boys chanted in congratulations for him though

- He sends you a very happy letter full of 'thank you's and 'I love you's

Danny

-Doesn't actually believe you meant to send it to him 

-He took one look and slammed it back down on the table

- He really wanted to take another look, but he thought it was a dirty thing to do

-He was actually very happy to find that you had indeed meant to put it in his letter.

- He now thinks of it way more than he admittedly should

Mac

-He really doesn't register it for a moment so he has to do a double-take.

- Ends up just blinking at it, trying to understand what was happening

-He does, however, end up grinning with a blush.

- He isn't very smooth, so if someone were to ask about it, he would stumble over his words and he might get a little bit clumsy.

-He writes to you to actually tell you that you look beautiful all the time.