when did they realise they liked you?

Roger Bartlett

His pride was always in the way of him realising he liked you because he also found your stable independence a little annoying since you were always opposing his opinions when you thought he was wrong.

He realised when Mac snd Eric made a joke about him being whipped. He didn't realise but he was unconsciously considering your ideas, even implementing them. Normally, he would never hesitate with his ideas, having already thought through them clearly. Mac probably saw the change in him and speculated.

When he did come to terms with it, he found himself not as shocked as he would have thought if someone had told him before then.

"I have a sneaking suspicion that this is going to get me in quite a bit of trouble"

Virgil Hilts

He knew straight away that he fancied you but he thought it would fade away...

Oh, how wrong he was. Within the fifteen days you were in the cooler with him, he was smitten and even Ives could see.

"Well then. That was crazy"

Eric Ashley-Pitt

He knew from the moment he saw you that he was in deep. Almost everyone could tell and even captain Ramsey would tease him. They could tell, just by the way he would stare at you, losing all focus.

You noticed but thought he just had a schoolboy crush, not putting too much study into it. You were definitely fond of him and that only caused his affliction to worsen, to the point where he would smile at anything you were doing to help the cause. He would deliberately find reasons to aid you.

"Roger,  I-I think I'm in love", He chuckled, still staring at the doorway you were leaning in.

Robert Hendley

He appreciated your attention from the start, even if it was how you acted with everyone. You were just an affectionate person, who loved to make people feel as close to home as possible.

He first realised when you offered to distract a guard for him, to give him some extra time. He denied it wholeheartedly, telling you he'd sooner get thrown in the cooler, than watch as some guard get the chance to look you up and down twice.

Willie Dickes

He admired you from the start, thinking you tremendously brave to have joined the war when it was dominated by men who weren't exactly gentle- not that war ever was.

You weren't the type he normally found appealing but maybe that was because there weren't many people like you around. That didn't seem to matter, though. 

He knew he liked you as more than a friend when you pulled him out of a cave-in down in the tunnel.  You had grabbed his hand, using all your strength to pull him out, calling out to him in worried gasps, weaving your hand through his blonde hair.

Danny

To be honest, he had taken to you quickly but didn't know what to do about it, instead just opting to try and treat you like he did the boys. 

Only I wasn't really that simple. He realised he liked you by the time you had begun helping them dig out the tunnel. You saved Willie and he realised that you were more than capable of anything he could do.

Mac

At first, Mac believed that the feeling he got with you was just deep friendship but Roger had pointed it out to him that it seemed anything but.  He had first brought up his suspicions on the 4th of July bash.

"Well, I think we're just friends. I hardly think she'd want to be saddled down with me, Roger"

Roger raised an eyebrow, looking over to Ramsey, "Well I don't know, Mac. I mean look at you, you're even holding her drink for her, right now. It's like you're already married"

The more he thought about it, the more he began to accept his feelings for you.