When he misses you

Roger

-He will bury himself in his work to distract himself from the lonliness.

- Sometimes if it gets really bad, he'll look through photo albums to see you.

- It doesn't matter how long you're going for. He'll get closetedly clingy no matter what.

- He ends up thinking about all the times he could have talked to you back in the camp, after realising how stupid he was.

- When you come back, he will make sure no one sees, and then gently kiss you and tell you he missed you under his breath.

Virgil

-He might get a little worried if it is a long trip but he knows you can handle your own.

- He'll try to keep himself busy with his bike but that was the sort of thing you used to help him with.

- He'll try reading a book to get his mind off you but he won't even manage one page.

- Wants to get on with other things but doesn't know how to stop thinking about you.

- He'll pick you up from wherever when you get back and then, all the nights of being alone will catch up and he'll be extremely touchy.

Eric

- He's kind of lost without you at home 

-He tries his darndest to take care of the girls but because he's so soft on them, they run rings around him. 

-That does keep him distracted though

- tries to do everything the way you did because he loved everything you do

- The girls, from time to time, might find him fast asleep on the sofa with your sweater in his arms.

- When you return, he'll make sure you all have a nice family night

-After that is up to you. He doesn't pressure you but he definitely missed you :)

Robert Hedley

- He'll be extremely bored without you.

- Takes the kids out every day.

- Might accidentally ramble to himself about you.

- Shows the kids your photographs and tells them how you met.

- Might end up crying.

Willie

- Might accidentally end up talking to himself like you were still there

- Can keep the kids in check but he actively causes mischief with them

- He doesn't really like sleeping in the bed alone because he finds it too big and cold at times.

- So he might spend the night in the chair beside the cradle in the nursery or he might just fall asleep in his favourite chair.

- He cannot count the times he's woken up crowded by children. Usually, one might wake up from a nightmare and go into the bedroom to sleep in with him so when he isn't in there, they'll wake up the older kids to find him until all of them are up. Then when they find him, they just collapse onto him for the remainder of the night.

Danny

-He might actually sleep with something of yours for comfort, like a shirt or a dress.

- Sometimes he won't sleep because he's scared of waking up alone, thinking he was back in the tunnel.

- He'll try to do things like you but it just makes him think about you more.

-Cannot be more thankful that you are back.

Mac

- He really worries about things that could go wrong.

- Valerie refuses to go to bed so he resorts to boring her to sleep by teaching her about random bits of history but she ends up getting used to it

-"Tell me about how the communist revolution started, daddy"

Sandy:  👁 👄 👁